Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wanna do a long cycle, or short one?

marcu_s

Ok, maybe not that long compared to other guys on this forum.

Since ive heard all this good stuff about sarms,bridge and also have tried hcgenerate, im thinking that maybe ill do a longer cycle this time, since my last only was 8 weeks of 500mg test, and from that i recovered well, only had a little crash of maybe 6-7 weeks. Whit help from hcgenerate and other supps.

I was gonna start one i september, then ive been off double the cycle time and pct time.
But thinking about starting in august instead, or juli, dont know yeat thou.

I want to grow, and im not pleased whit my first cycle, wanted to gain more, thou i gained.

Have a whole new plan, will only eat nice clean food, which i didnt in my first cycle, sleep better and train harder, which i could have done better.

Not to say i didnt do everything 110%, but it can ALWAYS be better.

So im thinking about doing a 14 week cycle.

Test p, test e, and some sarms.

Here was one idea:

week1-4 450 mg test p, 100mg test e
week4-12 500mg test e
week12-14 500mg test p
Also will have one bottle of sarms 50mg/day til its empty, about 2 months i think...

As u see i want the propinate to fit in as god as possible to start to grow and to start my pct as soon as possible.

Regarding hcg, 250 iu every 4 days from week 4 til week 14.
And pct, nolvadex, hcgenerate, bridge, creatine.

And when the pct is over, start a new "cycle" of sarms, 50 mg/day til its empty.

Or, another option:
8 weeks of 350mg test p
250mg tren a

I know that many people mean that tren its the most hardest aas, and its not for the beginner, so i still dont know.
But i do know, that i want to gain some lean 5-7 pounds of mucsle of next cycle.
And a little confused if i should do a long one whit test only, or do a shorter one whit tren.
Longer one=longer recovery
Shorter one= shorter recovery, but risky.
So i let u decide and give me some advice.

Offcourse will have my diet and training in check 110%
I know that the vets can give some awesome advice, so please, help me bros

Id go with the shorter option. test is best but 14 weeks will be hard to recvoer from, compared to 8. I am on an 8 week cycle with test p, dbol(1-4) and anavar at the moment. Did 14 weeks test, eq, proviron and recovery was horrible!

I would say the shorter as well. Tren really is not that bad if you take a proper dose (that is normally 75 ED).

What are you going to run during the 8 week cycle as an AI?

I would for Ais go for eiather Bromo or cabaser, dont really know to much about them, have to read on some Ais first.
But it seems that the shorter one is the best, still loking for mor advice bros.

Thanks

personally I always gained more and kept more size from longer cycles....especially if you run hcg during your cycle...12 weeks is generally what I prefer...but with hcg I have come off cycles that were over a year long and recovered right away
just dont understand why youre starting with prop....I can see starting with enth and using prop for the first few weeks for a kick start, but 4 weeks of prop then starting enth doesnt make any sense to me

personally I always gained more and kept more size from longer cycles....especially if you run hcg during your cycle...12 weeks is generally what I prefer...but with hcg I have come off cycles that were over a year long and recovered right away
just dont understand why youre starting with prop....I can see starting with enth and using prop for the first few weeks for a kick start, but 4 weeks of prop then starting enth doesnt make any sense to me

no i want to start whit prop, and a little bit of enanhate.
and at the end of the cycle, do prop the last 2 weeks while the enan leaves the system.

maybe i should do a 12 weeker whit test and some oral or maybe npp and sarms.
would like to try tren but a little scared.

basicly im looking for the best second cycle that u can do, but need advice what, cause im thinking i maybe should wait whit the tren.

no i want to start whit prop, and a little bit of enanhate.
and at the end of the cycle, do prop the last 2 weeks while the enan leaves the system.

maybe i should do a 12 weeker whit test and some oral or maybe npp and sarms.
would like to try tren but a little scared.

basicly im looking for the best second cycle that u can do, but need advice what, cause im thinking i maybe should wait whit the tren.

that much makes sense, I always like to throw something quick acting in at the beginning, and again at the end while waiting for the longer esters to taper out. 12 weeks of enth is a great start for a second cycle, personally I am a huge fan of dbol, so a low dose of that to start would be a great cycle. You could also throw in a small dose of deca or npp as well which makes for a solid cycle. I disagree on running prop the whole cycle though as the other guy suggested, enth works out cheaper, much fewer pokes, and much easier to maintain even blood levels which leads to better gains

that much makes sense, I always like to throw something quick acting in at the beginning, and again at the end while waiting for the longer esters to taper out. 12 weeks of enth is a great start for a second cycle, personally I am a huge fan of dbol, so a low dose of that to start would be a great cycle. You could also throw in a small dose of deca or npp as well which makes for a solid cycle. I disagree on running prop the whole cycle though as the other guy suggested, enth works out cheaper, much fewer pokes, and much easier to maintain even blood levels which leads to better gains

what short acting stuff do u like to add at the end of your cycle ?

yeah im now leaning toward a prop/npp/enanhate cycle/sarms
its my second cycle so dont have to use that much aas.
first was 500mg test.

so something like
week 1-4 400mg test prop, 100mg test e, 50mg sarms til the bottle is empty.
week 4-10 500mg test e
week 10-12 500mg test p

where should i fit in the npp?
i dont want to do deca cause the 18+months it shows in the blood so, npp is the only option.

ussuly how long can u do the same dose before its time to increase it?

i mean, doing 1 cycle of 500mg test will work, but the third time, will the results become more and more dissapointment?

Top Bottom