Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

VPX Sports

eastarr69

Has anyone tried these products...I am on the decavar and i am happy with it although pricey...I was thinking about doing the 1-test...but prices are high and as seem cheaper to be honest...

That company loves to play on drug manufactures names...and the oraljects, c'mon...I don't like them at all, and their distributor is just as suspect as their product names. IMO you would be better off with gear, better results, cheaper prices, although the legality thing is a problem for some :)

I am using the decavar and I have put on 7 pounds in 4 weeks and although it is not a lot, it is all muscle..i am going to hit the gear, i wanted to try something more readily available and my cost was minimal anyhow...thanks guys...

E

eastarr69 said:
Has anyone tried these products...I am on the decavar and i am happy with it although pricey...I was thinking about doing the 1-test...but prices are high and as seem cheaper to be honest...

The VPX 1-test isnt even 1-test ITS A SCAM!

Its 1-AD actually...type in VPX in the search and find out.. or you can look at the ingredients in 1-TEST

VPX is a shady company I woulodnt touch their stuff

i was on a VPX 1-test/creatine cycle and got pretty good results off it. Strength went up, broke a lot of personal bests. All in all i when its all said and done, and being off the creatine i ended up with a gained weight of about 7-8 lbs all lean on a 6 week cycle. kept it all and actually went down in bodyfat.

Only problem is, a 6 week cycle is too friggin expensive for those kinda results.

Scaggs

Scaggs

Top Bottom