Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

VP Debate Blow by Blow

I've been out "campaigning" for Bush
what I did was buy a beat-up smokin' "77 Delta 88
plastered it with Kerry stickers and even have a Kerry flag flying from a window
I drive around and cut people off,pull out in front of them,curse at 'em,flip birds
you get the idea
I turn my fuel tickets in at the local repub political HQ

JerseyArt said:
AAp

Simpleton, point out which paragraph holds no relevance to the discussion

"We don't just value wealth, which they do. We value work in this country. And it is a fundamental value difference between them and us.

Now, as to this question, let me say first that I think the vice president and his wife love their daughter. I think they love her very much. And you can't have anything but respect for the fact that they're willing to talk about the fact that they have a gay daughter, the fact that they embrace her. It's a wonderful thing. And there are millions of parents like that who love their children, who want their children to be happy.

And I believe that marriage is between a man and a woman, and so does John Kerry."

LMAO

Right in fron of you and still you cant see the obvious

That is all you come with during the 7 hours I have been away? Can't do better?

The facts remain the same, the moderator brought up homosexuality in Cheney's family before Edwards did. Fucking... duh! You must have missed that. Since apparently you missed the entire debate, it makes sense.

Try again when you actually have substance to support your claims on.

Longhorn 8.5 took my place in the lineup
I ruptured my spleen
actaully I don't give a rat's ass who wins now
I was bored back when
got a girlfriend now
she's bi
I'm busy

Top Bottom