Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vote for the winner of WSM 2008

Who will win WSM 2008???

• Jason Bergmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Phil Pfister

• Tarmo Mitt

• Dave Ostlund

• Sebastian Wenta

• Total voters
I was thinking that myself, heheh i will pm swole later. I don't like pudz because he is an asshole in real life. I have heard this from several other people as well so it is not just me that thinks that.

Yeah pudz is a real dick, so far he's the only pro I've met who wasn't super nice.

I think Poundstone will still pull it out that guy really impresses me. I'd like to see the podium go:

1. Poundstone
2. Ortmayer
3. Ostlund or Pfister

Travis is a great guy I first met him about a week after he earned his pro card and have hung out with him a couple of times. Dave is super nice too so it's great to see him doing well.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Hey scotts did you see that vid or arlid haugen one motion a 400lb stone? I wanted to cry myself to sleep.

Hey scotts did you see that vid or arlid haugen one motion a 400lb stone? I wanted to cry myself to sleep.

No I haven't I'll look for it though. I've one motioned a 330 before but that's a far cry from 400. He's going to be a force to be reckoned with for a while as long as he stays healthy.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Its crazy watching him pick them and and run over with them already at the level of the platform. Guy is a beast.

I have a soft spot for Mariuz

Mariusz took it in the end, won on the very last event!!!

Props to the guy - the man is an animal!! To win Worlds Strongest Man with a calf injury is INSANE!!! The greatest winner in history now baby - 5 times is just Crazy!!

Top Bottom