Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vitamin C question

Smurfy

Banned
Platinum
Hey has anyone ever gotten a sick stomach after taking vitamin c? I bought some generic chewables this morning and took 2 (1000 mg). NOw i have this bad belly ache and i cant attribute it to anything else. I ususally take the GNC brand with no problems like 1000mg in the morning and sometimes another 1000mg at night. I have never had any problem such as this. I did notice that the generic stuff i took this morning did not taste good to me at all. In fact i was like oh thats nasty.

Your stomach is producing too much acid in relationship to the amount of food stuff, this case being a vitamine tab. Try a few crackers with it if you can. Something to absorb the excess acids.

Seriously.

okay that makes sense however, i always take the same amount of vit c everyday with no problems. only diff is today i took a different kind. and also, i ate a bagel aftwr my workout and still my tummy is hurting

Take Ester-C instead of regular vitamin C. Your body will absord more of the vitamin C and it is easier on your stomach as well.

Probably the amount of Sugar in the cheap stuff.
Same stomach ache you would get eating too much sugar ?

And yes, Ester C or at least C with rose hips..

I don't care for chewables due to the sugar and my teeth..

Rose hips are better than ascorbic acid?

I need to go to GNC today to get some valerian root extract, might as well pick up some Ester C.

get the chewys and break em up and snort a few lines of em

jk dont do that

i just poste and didnt read the thread

From Zero said:
Instead of Vitaman C, you should take some good old fashioned, high-quality From Zero semen.

bahahahahah:fro:

Y_Lifter: No i dont ever get a stomach ache from too much sugar. Im a sugarholic so to speak so i doubt that was it. Im fine now it only lasted a few hours or so. Im going to go get my GNC brand which has Rosehips in it (whatever the heck that is LOL). Then I will be all good.
Thanks for the replies!! Glad to see people still hanging around this board!

Top Bottom