Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Virgin Mary was Jesus Christ 's WIFE! Jesus did not die on the cross!

Re: My GOD

SeXKiTTen_CanDy said:
Listen Up.

Are all you American's religous FREAKS?

:fro:

Jesus Christ can lick my vagina for all I care.

:rolleyes:

if you didn't care you wouldn't invite him to do it, sweetheart :)

would you?

love,
h

IM BACK PEOPLE AND THIS TOPIC SHOULD NOT BE IN HERE AT ALL. I HAVE BEEN GONE FOR TWO MONTHS COME BACK TO HEAR HOW EVERYONE'S SEX LIFE HAS BEEN GOING AND I FIND ALL KNEW PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT JESUS. I DON'T KNOW WHATS GOING ON HERE BUT I'LL RESPOND, AS MY JOB PRIOR TO BODYBUILDING WAS TO MINISTER YEAH IT DOES NOT FIT MY PROFILE BUT WHAT CAN I SAY. THE REASON WE KNOW JESUS DIED ON THE CROSS IS THAT PRISONERS WERE NEVER NAILED TO THE CROSS LIKE CHRIST WAS THAT WAS A RARE OCCASION. THE BRUTAL BEATINGS AND LASHING UNTIL YOU COULD SEE HIS BONES PROBABLY CONTRIBUTED TO HIS DEATH BEING SO RAPID UP ON THE CROSS. THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE IN THE BIBLE TO SHOW THAT JESUS WAS MARRIED OR HAD A GIRLFRIEND AND JUST BECAUSE HE SHOWED LOVE TO HIS FRIENDS THAT HAPPEN TO BE WOMEN DOESN'T MEAN THERE WAS ANYTHING SEXUAL ABOUT THERE RELATIONSHIP, THINK A LITTLE IF WE TAKE IT IN THAT CONTEXT JESUS MUST HAVE HOMOSEXUAL TENDENCIES TO AS THE BIBLE REFERS TO THE DESCIPLE WHOM HE LOVED AND HAD LAYING ON HIS BREAST AT THE LAST SUPPER. LOOK IT UP FRIEND, IF YOU SEE A SHOW LIKE THAT REFER BACK TO THE BIBLE READ THE SCRIPTURES WERE THEY ARE REFERING TO AND MAKE YOUR OWN JUDGMENTS AND DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU SEE ON TV:p :rolleyes:

fucking cat juggling...and Tv is about as stoooopid as the bible, Jesus was or was not the son of god, who cares? He probably was the son of god, but not my god, or my Higher Power,,,,as for licking vagina, well he has been dead for 2000 years, but still if the son of god licked your slit, he would probably be pretty good at it.....
yeah cat juggling is pretty funny

I think it´s weird that people who don´t read the bible or know jackshit about it, have more comments and "knows" more than the anyone else.

Dude,

The crucifixion of Christ was not an evil act done against jesus against his will. It was prophecied to happen. It was purposely carried out meaningfully so that he could die for our sins, saving us from eternal damnation. Don't be fooled by the liberalism of TV and media.

Peace

Jesus

Ahhhh reminds me of a song.....by Corporate Avenger

Not saying God is gay, not saying that at all.
But if Jesus Christ was God and God created all. Then Jesus Christ created the homosexual.
Then there might be a little fag in us all.

JESUS CHRIST HOMOSEXUAL

They say their God hates Fags, they walk around so pissed
Disguise their hate as love, but have they thought of this.
he made us in his own image, now listen to what i say.
Then it's a possibility the Jesus Christ was gay

JESUS CHRIST HOMOSEXUAL

Not saying that it's good, not saying that it's right,
But could the Virgin Mary have been a hermaphrodite?
She was with child without having a man?
And that's not the only thing that I don't understand.

JESUS CHRIST HOMOSEXUAL

Top Bottom