Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

virgin juice!!!! the best.

rockydog

There you go i have signed up. having read as many posts and threads as poss i guess the best oral for a first cycle would be dbol. is that the case?(just need some confirmation before i go and spend the greens)
I can give you some background on me.
I am 45 weighing in at 185 with a b/f of about 12% i am a very hard gainer. work outs and diet will be tuned in for a cycle. and i know that diet is crucial for success. but always will listen to more advice. I have been training for a good many years. I have realistic goals and i know i wont be Arnie the first time round!
i plan to start a cycle on the 20th April would anyone recommend a detox plan before a cycle?
Would you recomend stacking with another first time round?
Thanks in advance.

You will love Dbol,I'm 57 that was my first cycle, if you need an idea how i ran mine send me a pm.

RADAR

No detox needed lol
Just a pct, good luck on getting your feet wet mate remember go low on the sodium bloat can creep up on you if your not careful .

Brad.

You will love Dbol,I'm 57 that was my first cycle, if you need an idea how i ran mine send me a pm.

RADAR

Radar?!? I haven't been on for a couple years really. Didn't think you were still around. Everything good bor?

Top Bottom