Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Videos of ronnie coleman doing cardio

boltaren

I 've never seen Ronnie Coleman doing cardio, is it usual to see pro body builders not doing cardio? I guess they too big and too massive to get on a treadmill or run long distances?

Ronnie Coleman did do cardio during his contest preps, but his cardio was always just low intensity steady state cardio on the treadmill. Nothing crazy. He would walk for 45 minutes 1-2 times per day while getting ready for his competitions.

Bodybuilders like Ronnie Coleman carry a tremendous amount of muscle mass. Their basal metabolic rate is through the roof to support the amount of muscle they carry. They don't need to do a lot of cardio because of that.

Most pro bodybuilders do very little cardio and when they do cardio, it's always low intensity. Watch any old Jay Cutler videos and you will see him walking on treadmill, using the step mill at low intensity.

Cardio simply burns calories. You don't need cardio to get in shape. You could just subtract calories from your daily diet to get the same effect.

depends what your definition of cardio is

if you think those huge guys are going to go to a 5K race and get under 20 minutes then you are fooling yourself.

runners are lean for a reason.

I'm a helluva lot bigger than i was when i was a runner myself, but i still pride myself on being able to run 1 mile in under 8 minutes. but don't expect me to do well in a half marathon these days. it would be like trying to carry a 50 pound weight 13 miles

Incline walking. My favourite type of cardio and burns a lot of calories. No wonder Ronnie did that, haha

I'm sure he did some cardio just to keep his heart healthy. Some bodybuilders that are that big will stick to easier things like a bike.

Top Bottom