Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

[VIDEO]How to dose S-4 (Andarine)? by Dylan

WolfpackAlpha

Elite Moderator
Administrator
are you confused about S-4 (Andarine) dosages? are you scared of vision side effects? watch this video asap!:coffee:

Great video bro.. very informative and will help people be aware of what to expect while utilizing S4.

S4 is actually one of my favorite performance enhancing drugs available. Thanks for taking the time to put this one together for sure.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

This Dylan "You son-of-a-bitch" Gemelli production hits on a critical element of s4 which is the dosing protocol. If you follow these guidelines it can be the difference between a positive and negative s4 cycle.

hopefully by providing the explanations in this video about s4 it will open up the door for more people to try because its too damn good to pass on... All the info that most have questions about is given in the video...

this is a must for anyone new to s4! you must watch this video and learn how to dose properly.

Bump.. allot of folks getting on S4, so you will want to study this video

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

S4 is my favorite SARM by far, and those that are afraid to use it because of the vision sides are really missing out on a very powerful and effective SARM. This video is a must watch if you have been on the fence abut whether to try S4 or not

Top Bottom