Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vicodin

IamTheNewOne

Hey guys what's up ...
Not talking about ibuprofen or other pain killers, as the effects are different. My question is if VICODIN only vicodin- will it hinder muscle growth, recovering from hand surgery and started lifting again and Vicodin sure makes things easier on the pain while lifting, I know this drug is very addictive and dangerous, but again my question is about gains only gains muscle gains-this question is regarding natural bodybuilding , thank u gentlemen .. Btw I searched for other posts regarding the same question but did not find any ..

Im actually wondering the same thing. I just got prescribed antibiotics, ibuprofen, and vics for having cellulitis.....Im precontest dieting and scared to touch anything but the antibiotics

This is what I have come up with. Please critique and give me your opinions, as I have no experience with actually doing a routine like this. I am going to do the 5x5 routine for my weight lifting.

Any opiate will kill your appetite and slow your digestion to a crawl. 90% on body building is diet, including how your body uses food to build muscles.

Top Bottom