Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Verdict is in!! NOT GUILTY!

dude how are you posting on top of me everytime?

stop pwning my threads
 
hes just walking in the court house.....he will be in about 10-15 minutes....im sure hell be found guilty of somehting...I hope he goes to Jail but probably wont...OJ got away with murder...this freak can certainly touch a few little boys and get away with it...
 
I can't beleive this sick fuck got away with everything! If you have money in the US you can get away with anything. I'm so pissed. I hope someone shots his ass.
Sorry for the anger guys I'm on test right now and have to vent somewhere.
 
KillahBee said:
By the way - those of who you a) care and b) even knew the verdict was coming today need to re-evaluate things in your lives.
yay I finally passed a test usually when I take these sorts of things it ends up saying my life sucks
 
By the way - those of who you a) care and b) even knew the verdict was coming today need to re-evaluate things in your lives.
 
It would be like giving him a death sentence if they found him guilty; there's no way he would survive in prison.

I wonder how he'll celebrate.
 
hanselthecaretaker said:
It would be like giving him a death sentence if they found him guilty; there's no way he would survive in prison.

I wonder how he'll celebrate.

He's off to K-Mart to celebrate, heard that little boys pants were half off...
 
KillahBee said:
By the way - those of who you a) care and b) even knew the verdict was coming today need to re-evaluate things in your lives.
Thats what Im talkin about, rob.
 
the only people who should be on trial are the parents who sent their kids to bendoverland ranch in hopes of suing for some free money
 
karma thread
 
Hey Lestat.

Don't tell anyone but I'm trying to say unacceptable things about MJ so people will want to bomb me.

ssshhhh
 
Allon said:
Hey Lestat.

Don't tell anyone but I'm trying to say unacceptable things about MJ so people will want to bomb me.

ssshhhh
haha. right on man
 
Allon said:
Hey Lestat.

Don't tell anyone but I'm trying to say unacceptable things about MJ so people will want to bomb me.

ssshhhh

Hey bro, dont worry about the bombs, I got three of them and a gbomb for an hour which is stupid b/c I only really read other threads and I know what I posted, just a pain in the ass for others who try and read the posts, plus Im only on here to read and so its no bother to me at all
 
Capt_Jack_Sparrow said:
Hey bro, dont worry about the bombs, I got three of them and a gbomb for an hour which is stupid b/c I only really read other threads and I know what I posted, just a pain in the ass for others who try and read the posts, plus Im only on here to read and so its no bother to me at all
dude allon has been around the block a few times when it comes to bombs
 
Stainless_Steel said:
I can't beleive this sick fuck got away with everything! If you have money in the US you can get away with anything. I'm so pissed. I hope someone shots his ass.
Sorry for the anger guys I'm on test right now and have to vent somewhere.
he was innocent bro, that family that accused him was fucked up
 
Top Bottom