Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

veni vidi vici (mt44’s log)

mightyT44 said:
How could I have forgotten about the michaelandkendra calc ( :wavey: thanks for the reminder Miz B)...yea, the meds must have finally driven me crazy. Ok, nutritional requirements rehashed:
( :RADAR mmm, hash browns...well the appetitie must be coming back :rolleyes: )

BMR 1512kcal
Activity Level: Sedentary (I'm underestimating here...I can't convince myself what I'm doing now is by any means exercise, let alone "light" :sulk: )
calories w/ exercise: 1814kcal

Daily intake for cutting (but still gettin all my nutrients!!) 1320-1450 kcal
(minimums) macro break down: 165gP (50%)/ 66gC (20%)/44gF(30%)
(minimums) So calorie wise: 650kcal from protein, 264 kcal From Carbs, 396kcal From Fat
Welcome :rose: :D

Post Op day 3: Yikes, I was all comfy today until I decided to sit up -YEEOUCH! Once I got moving around my muscles warmed up, but man- tense first thing in the morning.

Appearance: Brusing has set in along the underside of the breasts and up into the cleavage- oh so hot. The brusing its self is pretty dark and very very sore to the touch (um, like all bruises basically:whatever: ). There is some minor seepage from the incision and the tubes from the "pain pump" [a ball of pain reliver that is attached to a tube which lets 2ml flow every 2 hours from the ball through the tubiong into your chest area- it's automatic and you can't feel the flow].
Otherwise things are progressing awesome- my muscles are starting to accomodate the implant and the breasts feel like they are softening up a bit.

Emotions: :mix: Pain effects everyone differently. I myself, have a very high tolerance for pain and rarely, if ever, complain about discomfort. However, I can tell that I need to lay down or take something if I become unable to concentrate or am easily overwhelmed by questions or people talking to me in general- know your body, and how it reacts to pain.

:doc: *Tip: if you're not using an ACE bandage around your breast under your sports bra, It may help to use guaze pads to cover the incision site or sites of any tubing. First, it reduces the possiblity of material chaffing your skin and the incision, and also it will absorb any seepage or bleeding (a little bit of both is still normal at this stage).

:Chef: Foods today: :Chef:
-7:30am- turkey deli meat (5oz)
-9:20am- 2 scoops iso-agb and .3c grapefruit juice + 1 tbsp NPB
-12:20pm- 1/2 c cottage cheese and 2 bits of banana
- 3pm- scrambled eggs (4 whole eggs, and 1 tsp butter)
- 8pm- sashimi!! (3oz tuna, 3oz salmon, 2oz flounder,1 shrimp)
-1 small peach

TOTALS:
kcal=1154
Protein=141g [11%]
Fat= 48g [39%]
Carbs/Fiber (complex)=35g/3g (17g) [50%]
2 gallons H2o

TRAINING:
*side note: after I finished my "workout", a woman who had been training w/ her running coach came up to me on the track and asked how many sports I did, "you must do them all- you're so strong!". I laughed, and thanked her...made me feel better about what I'm able to do. ;)

Warm up- walk one lap
Bleachers: walk up the seats (the stair wells have basically no gradient- too easy) and pivot turn at the top then walk back down, pivot turn and walk up...basically small zig zags until you walk down and up across the entire bleacher.

- Both the visitor side and the home side bleachers. you could also consider these walking Centuries.
- 25p/leg step ups on 2 foot bench
- stretching
-walk for cool down

Sweating a lot by the end of this and my HR felt kinda high, so I decided to end it for then.

Wish me luck at work tomorrow...I'm gonna need it!! "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" ...mmhmm, suree. :rolleyes:

Hey girl .. question ... are you suppose to be this active post-op? Doctor recommended? Just curious and Im sure others are confused ... :) thought I'd ask to clear up confusion ...

How are you sleeping? Good? On you back I assume .. more mentally I mean ...
Glad to see you are doing so well :) :rose:

Haha, ok. Sleeping: elevated on the back...anything else is just too painful.

As for activity...My doctor told me to take it easy and do w.e my body felt comfortable with. I was told that unless I actually attempted to, I could not do any damage to my surgery with normal movements of activity. (did he expect this much...i dont know, but I agree I probably should slow it down a bit). Considering that I have been careful not to move my arms past my shoulders in height or twist my torso at all...I'm not doing to bad. Though I do think that I may, while not doing actual harm, just maybe making myself take longer to heal.

I am one of those people who deals with stress by getting it all out by moving around and working out. This surgery has put me under a lot of stress but my normal coping mechanism can't really do it's thing...hence why I have still been active. Tomorrow however, I think THE MOST I will do is some slow and gentle standing leg raises while watching the tube.

:velvett: :finger2: It is seriously to my benefit for you guys to keep me on my toes about my activity level...it's tough for me not to have my exercise time, but i'll try to take up knitting or something or the time being. :lmao:

Can you go for a nice slooow walk in a couple of days, by the way good posting very informative!

OK. wow, in major need of input. stress on this = 500000xinfinity :worried:

Alright, so before I got the surgery done I told only 2 people outside of my parents that I was getting it done, they were my best friend and my. Because 1) I'm very private about these matters and didn't think anyone really had to know but me and the people I choose to tell. 2) I wasn't 100% sure I would go through with it, things coudl have come up and I could have had to skip the procedure. 3) heaven forbid something went wrong, that would have been terrible having something so traumatic being so public, and 4) I didn't want any gossip or speculation.

So, I told my group of friends that I would be out of town for a bit, that way no questions as to why I wasn't around for a few days.

Well, isssue arises here: Apparently, one or two guys in my group of freinds saw that my car moved around a bit and were like 'um, something up." they asked my boyfriend about it (who knows, of course about the procedure) and he was like "dunno, her dad is home so maybe that's it". One of my guy friends then straight up said to my bf "soo, you can't talk about it then?"

This brings me to think- alright, my friends aren't idiots- so I'm thinkin I may tell my closer friends because of the following (I dig listing out stuff, lol).
1. If they start to gossip or inquire about it amoung themselves my surgery might come out in a more negative light such as: "wow, why did she try to hide this?" or "geez, was she that dissatisfied w/ her body". I know that my friends love me and wouldn't be cruel or malicious but they would be confused
2. I can't wear baggy shirts forever.
3. I wan't them to know that I am happy with my breast aug- not ashamed of it. I know i don't have to defend my decisions to anyone, I did it for all the right reasons and they should be happy for me and supportive.

4. But I'm also leaving for NY in a few days so maybe I could pull the whole "mother nature pulls some wierd shit once in awhile".

My question really is this how do I tell them in a way that doesn't make a big deal out of it, and really closes the discussion afterwards. Probably, the only way it will be a huge deal is if I make it one, otherwise they will be like "hey, didn't see that coming...whoa". I wan't to let them know and know that it's not some huge thing that is going to change me but at the same time understand that I DO NOT want them discussing it with other people. I don't think it's anyones business but mine and some very close friends.
The point of this ramble I guess is if you have had implants how did you handle the situation- any advice?

Well, besides yesterday being a stress fest: not too bad. work was boring as hell, but it to be expected.:dance2: :jump: Today is my LAST DAY!!!!! Hell yea!!! :elephant: :jump: :dance2:

8/14
FOOD:
-6:45am- 1/2 c cottage cheese, .25c banana
-10am- 1 can tuna w/ 1 c chicken broth
- 12:30pm- chicken and wild rice, blueberry skyr
-3pm- 1 can tuna
-7:30pm 2 c salad w/ vingear, 1 slice avacado, 3oz kelbasa, 1 c green beans, 1/2 c potatoes :RADAR
-10:30pm- 2 pc belgian chocolate, 3 cups oven popped pop corn
Water: Lake superior (1.8 gallons)

Totals:

kcal=1445
Protein=152g
Fat=45g
Carbs/Fiber(Complex)=118g/12g(85g)

P/C/F--> 42%/ 30%/ 28%[/SIZE]

*AHHH Carbs kicked my butt- it was worth it though, popcorn and some good chocolate while chillin w/ my hun during a South Park fest. Some things can be forgiven. But the %s broke down really nicely *gives self pat on back*

TRAINING:
I chilled- too ya'lls advice and just took it easy. I feel really good today too. :)

Today...so far
8/15

FOOD (as planned)
7am- 2c salad w/ vingar and 1/4c avacado
10am- 1 can tuna
12:30pm- 6oz turkey burgers w/ 1/2 c edamame
-3pm- 1 can tuna

TOTALS...so far
kcal=991
Protein=142g
Fat=35g
Carbs/Fiber (complex)=18g/7g (2g)
P/C/F--> 61%/5%/34%

*so up the veggies and maybe a glass of skim milk for my growing bones =)

Training: I'm thinking: walking, some squats, *lunges, *calf raises, wall sits, and arm mimicks movements, nice deep stretching...we shall see.

*1-3lb ankle weights

Sorry I missed your B-day!! Happy Belated Birthday!!

Glad to hear your surgery went well.....sounds like it was a very positive experience for you.....Don't think you are eating enough calories post surgery, especially carbs - both are way way too low.....Eating @ maintenance levels, even with inactivity, won't cause you to gain weight - so don't worry about that......if you truly want to maintain LBM - you need to eat @ maintenance levels & not below.....

As for telling your friends, etc - well that's up to you....do you know how any of them feel about plastic surgery in general?? If their attitudes are negative about it in general, you may want to keep it to yourself.....

Well, I only planned to tell 2 other close girlfriends of mine, both I think would be very excepting and supportive about it. Honestly, It's just more scary thinking "what if they think less of me?" (which they won't, and if they do- well time to kick 'em to the curb). Avoiding a big "WTF??" is the main goal, lol. No worries though, I'm betting the cookie will crumble a-OK. *fingers crossed*

As for cals- that was only today so far...even the 1445kcal yesterday is too low?! Would anyone suggest following a 10x-12x carb cycle until I'm back to fully functional, or what? Yes, I am the grasshopper- much to learn ;)

mightyT44 said:
OK. wow, in major need of input. stress on this = 500000xinfinity :worried:

Alright, so before I got the surgery done I told only 2 people outside of my parents that I was getting it done, they were my best friend and my. Because 1) I'm very private about these matters and didn't think anyone really had to know but me and the people I choose to tell. 2) I wasn't 100% sure I would go through with it, things coudl have come up and I could have had to skip the procedure. 3) heaven forbid something went wrong, that would have been terrible having something so traumatic being so public, and 4) I didn't want any gossip or speculation.

So, I told my group of friends that I would be out of town for a bit, that way no questions as to why I wasn't around for a few days.

Well, isssue arises here: Apparently, one or two guys in my group of freinds saw that my car moved around a bit and were like 'um, something up." they asked my boyfriend about it (who knows, of course about the procedure) and he was like "dunno, her dad is home so maybe that's it". One of my guy friends then straight up said to my bf "soo, you can't talk about it then?"

This brings me to think- alright, my friends aren't idiots- so I'm thinkin I may tell my closer friends because of the following (I dig listing out stuff, lol).
1. If they start to gossip or inquire about it amoung themselves my surgery might come out in a more negative light such as: "wow, why did she try to hide this?" or "geez, was she that dissatisfied w/ her body". I know that my friends love me and wouldn't be cruel or malicious but they would be confused
2. I can't wear baggy shirts forever.
3. I wan't them to know that I am happy with my breast aug- not ashamed of it. I know i don't have to defend my decisions to anyone, I did it for all the right reasons and they should be happy for me and supportive.

4. But I'm also leaving for NY in a few days so maybe I could pull the whole "mother nature pulls some wierd shit once in awhile".

My question really is this how do I tell them in a way that doesn't make a big deal out of it, and really closes the discussion afterwards. Probably, the only way it will be a huge deal is if I make it one, otherwise they will be like "hey, didn't see that coming...whoa". I wan't to let them know and know that it's not some huge thing that is going to change me but at the same time understand that I DO NOT want them discussing it with other people. I don't think it's anyones business but mine and some very close friends.
The point of this ramble I guess is if you have had implants how did you handle the situation- any advice?

my 2 cents, you had it done tell them, if they are your friends they may or may not agree with it, probably give you their opinion and end of story, but they should be supportive regardless. If there not then oh well. As far as anyone else, not their business.

Top Bottom