Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vegetarian in Search of Protein

Blak01

Hi,

I've been living a meat/dairy-less lifestyle now for about (7) months, and've decided that I want to start a weight training program a buddy of mine gave me. Thing is, I've never really followed a program before - just lifted the occasional weight here and there, nothing special. So I'm just wondering, since I've heard (and read) that Protein plays a crucial role in muscle development: Where does a Vegan find enough protein to satisfy his body's craving?

I weigh between 230-240 and I'm about 5' 8" tall. I've been told to stay away from Soy as it will turn me into a Woman. (LOL). Are there any organic products (would rather stay away from pill and such) that I could take or am I pretty much SOL?

Any help/advice/comments/suggestions you guys can send this way would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
-Anthony

There are combinations of legumes and vegetables that will give you the correct aminos but it is hard to do. Why not try lacto-ovo instead of a complete vegetarian? Egg proteins have the most bio-availability, whey and casein are a close second.

My dad always said, "never trust a man that doesn't eat meat"...

J/k.. no but seriously.. Why is Soy bad for you? I used to drink Soy milk all the time and it's not as bad as most think. And why are you against taking pills?

dont fucking eat soy, that is a plant estrogen and I could care less what people think I think it will make you have soft muscles and possibly tits.

drsketch said:
dont fucking eat soy, that is a plant estrogen and I could care less what people think I think it will make you have soft muscles and possibly tits.

Most Asians eat soy and soy products. I don't see too many Chinese men with tits, nor do you see many obese asians.

North American is 100 yrs behind Asian countries when it comes to health

Asian DNA is 100 time different than caucasion or negroid dna. Regardless it is an estrogen and I strongly believe will make soft muscle.

drsketch said:
Asian DNA is 100 time different than caucasion or negroid dna. Regardless it is an estrogen and I strongly believe will make soft muscle.

You believe or you know this?
Negroid?

DNA has nothing to do with how a human body processes intake?
And yes, NEGROIDS are genetically different than the honkies

Top Bottom