Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Var / Test crm cycle help

split endz

Currently starting week 4 of a 6-7 wk.cycle of var 50mg/ed + 1ml of test cream 20% which I added just because I got it free. My nips have become very sensitive and look whitish (estrogen I suppose). I started using forma stanzol (6 pumps twice a day) and arimidex (.25mg every 4th day) to curb sides, but sensitivity persists. Last time this happened, I developed a good sized gyno lump on one side. Trying to avoid that. Should I increase arimidex dosage? Add nolva?

I add Nolva when gyno symptoms begin. Then increase the dosage of Arimidex until you can stop the Nolvadex.
Your Arimidex dosage is lower than what I need in order to ward of gyno symptoms. I usually use .5mg of Arimidex-3 times per week.
AI dosage varies by the individual, and I am not sure what the Milligram per week injectible equivalent of the Test cream you are using is.

Last edited:
Applying 1ml of 20% test cream daily. Should be 20mg/ed or 140mg/wk..who knows how accurate the dosing is. Honestly, the cream kinda sux; weak results with all the sides lol. I may try upping the arimi dosage. Always hated adding nolva mid cycle, but definately don't want another gyno lump.

Top Bottom