Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Var making me bloated and squishy

BJJ _girl

Var making me bloated and squishy - should I stop taking it?

Hi. I've been taking anavar for about 10 days now. I'm female. It's my first ever cycle. Started with 5mg split in two doses and now on 10mg split in two doses. My muscles are noticeably bigger but squishy. I've lost all definition and I feel like a whale. Is this normal or should I stop taking it? I'm on a strict diet for cutting but it's not curbing my appetite. I'm freaking ravenous all the time.

Last edited:
How sure are you it is var? Anavar/anadrol is pretty easy for asshole in eastern Europe to FCK up. I know, cuz I'm asshole in eastern europe :D
Rel var should cut you well and feel like you were chiseled from stone

Re: Var making me bloated and squishy - should I stop taking it?

Hi. I've been taking anavar for about 10 days now. I'm female. It's my first ever cycle. Started with 5mg split in two doses and now on 10mg split in two doses. My muscles are noticeably bigger but squishy. I've lost all definition and I feel like a whale. Is this normal or should I stop taking it? I'm on a strict diet for cutting but it's not curbing my appetite. I'm freaking ravenous all the time.

How is your diet? Eating clean and plenty of water?

Re: Var making me bloated and squishy - should I stop taking it?

Do you feel stronger? Rapid weight gain?

9/10 times anavar is faked...usually with Dbol or Anadrol. It sounds like you're stuff has been faked with another heavy amdrogenic steroid, anavar shouldn't be doing that, and your dosage is to low to notice anavars strength as of yet. My advice is STOP using what you're using instead of waiting and finding out...you'll get some shit nasty masculine sides.

Thanks for the replies. I stopped taking it - it's now 24hrs since my last dose. Yesterday my throat started swelling and it felt like swallowing razor blades. I'm so swollen and puffy everywhere and I've gained 6kg in 10 days. By my second day on the stuff I was lifting far heavier than I would normally. My biceps are double their normal size right now but not hard and lean. Without being graphic, wearing jeans was pretty painful the last two days. Glad I've stopped now and just hope I came off it quick enough.

There can be some bloat starting var cycle, but this sounds like possibly more. var is often faked with winny, its cheaper and dry, but harsher on body. I have heard stories of dbol or drol being the compound, but thats likely a fuck up or someone that doesnt care.
could you PM me the lab name? im curious and have been at this game for a while.

Top Bottom