Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vanilla ice cream & bulking ?

mike1107

is it good when bulking to include vanilla ice cream when bulking even if I tend to gain fat easily ?

Bulking doesn't mean you can eat crap. Too many people believe that. That's why we hear so much crying and whining about how fat people get after their so called "bulking" cycles.

Ice cream is full of simple sugars and saturated fat; two no-nos on ANY diet.

mike1107 said:
is it good when bulking to include vanilla ice cream when bulking even if I tend to gain fat easily ?

no bro you will GET SHREDDED if u eat vanilla icecream....last year i got down to 2 percent eating a pint of that shit a day

If you gain fat easily then I would pass on most of the dairy products because dairy fat is the last thing and one of the hardest to lose. That is before you get to the stubborn "brown" fat on your body.

Re: Re: Vanilla ice cream & bulking ?

nclifter6feet6 said:

no bro you will GET SHREDDED if u eat vanilla icecream....last year i got down to 2 percent eating a pint of that shit a day

congrats !!! :D

Maybe once or twice a week will be fine.

As for everyday, sure you can have it, but you will continue to be a bloated fatass!

Take some ALA with it because ice cream isn't the most beneficial thing when it comes to insulin (resistance, etc...). Drink lots of water and maybe add some extra potassium pills.

An easier answer would be to just say NO!

BMJ

Top Bottom