Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Valopharm Fina

DrZaius

I've been shooting this stuff for a while and I can't take it anymore. It is giving me large welts for about 2 days after I inject and they hurt like hell. It is 100mg/ml. Can I cook it or put it in a pot of boiling water to help with the pain??

Thanks
Peace
DrZ

PS I'm even mixing it with T200.

From Hugh Gellats

"Fina Gold was listed in Brock Strasser's review as underdosed. A bud of mine also got an abcess from the valotest 400. I don't think Valopharm is a legit pharmacutical company (correct me if I am wrong), so they are either using the asian bulk powder that all the Mexican vet companies use, or they are just converting the tren themselves. whichever it is, they are using extra alcohol to get the tren acetate dissolved in oil at a 100mg/ml concentration. That is probably the reason for the welts."

I used 3 bottles of the fina Gold and never experienced any soreness...

Never tried any Valopharm products myself, but a good friend of mine got a nasty abcess from V-400 in his thigh.

You REALLY don't want to use those products. They are dirty AND way overpriced.

Not to mention they are underdosed. I can't say enough bad things about valopharm products.

It's so easy and affordable to make your own, in less than a couple hours you have golden goodness and literally pain free as well (depends on the kit, my source is golden in my book...his kits rock).

BTW, make the 4g kit....you'll thank me later. :D

I now realize that Valopharm is shit and from now on I will always make my own Fina...But is there anything I can do now?? I have half the damn bottle still left. Should I bake it, boil it...opinions???

Thanks
Peace
DrZ

what about taking whats left and mixing it in the good batch,should dillute the alcohol content and make it bearable.

i've used valopharm products with great success.i like the finagold and experienced little pain with it. The v400 especially blew my friend up who gained 18lbs while on liquidex with just 1.5cc of v400 a week..don't be so quick to judge

Top Bottom