Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vacation with the Buddy Christ - PICS - 56K die on a cross

Buddy_Christ

Hey man, looks like you’re all packed and ready to go. Don’t forget to take me out of the trunk before you close it. lol

beach%20001.jpg

Okay my man, we’re all set to go in the Honda Civic Sex lol

beach%20002.jpg

Hey crak, ummm, what are those 2 kids doing in the backseat? This is supposed to be a vacation.

I can’t leave them at home alone Buddy Christ.

Sure you can lol.

beach%20003.jpg

Alright, 9:49am and we’re on the road.

beach%20004.jpg

Time to put the pedal down, right Buddy Christ?

No, you need gas first my son. Let me help you with that.

beach%20006.jpg

Hey you pussy, I demand you go faster.

Umm, Buddy Christ, I have kids in the car.

So? Lol

beach%20007.jpg

Where are we going anyway Buddy Christ?

Virginia Beach. I have the directions right here. I wrote them in my own blood lol

beach%20008.jpg

Listen man, I’ll just stand in front of the speedometer. You don’t need it, now go faster lol

beach%20009.jpg

There you go my son, that’s much better.

beach%20010.jpg

First piss stop. Damn those kids my son, I told you to leave them at home lol

beach%20011.jpg

See my son, when I tell you to go through the concrete barricades to get into the HOV lanes, you listen. Look at that traffic standing still lol

Good call Buddy Christ.

beach%20013.jpg

My son, get a picture of that sign. Sam Gamgee will thank you. We all know how he loves Manasses lol

beach%20015.jpg

Wow my son, look at the time!

beach%20018.jpg

I’m surprised it took 5 hours before you had to smack the kids the first time. They deserved it too lol

beach%20019.jpg

Honk the horn bitch! I love hearing horns honk when I’m in a tunnel lol

beach%20021.jpg

The view from our hotel room. Fucking awesome.

beach%20025.jpg

beach%20026.jpg

beach%20027.jpg

I could play spitting for people from here :x:

beach%20028.jpg

beach%20029.jpg

That little gazebo thing, they had live music in there from noon to 4 every day. It was pretty cool actually.

beach%20037.jpg

We celebrated a birthday on Friday. Sabrina is now 8. No, there will be no nudes :squint:

beach%20038.jpg

Friday evening…slight ass pic, so SNWS. My gf was TORCHED! When we were putting suntan lotion on, I said, “did you get your legs too?” She said, “no, my legs never get sun, they need to tan.” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

http://www.crak600.com/Buddy Christ Vacation/beach 051.jpg

Her upper body wasn’t quite as bad as her legs.

beach%20052.jpg

And me….My back got a little red, so did my shoulders, but they didn’t bother me too much. I wasn’t trying to tan, just not to burn, so I’m still white on my sides and under my arms.

beach%20054.jpg

Wow, some tough guys did graffiti on one of the trolleys :ugh2:

beach%20055.jpg

Inside shot of the trolleys. Kind of cool actually, nice way to get around, especially when you’re on 42nd street, which is the end of the strip. $1 to get on and you can stay on as long as you want.

beach%20056.jpg

Outside of the trolleys –

beach%20103.jpg

beach%20104.jpg

Ok, no pic thread is complete without some pics for OT, so I snagged a few. It was kind of hard to do when with the family though, especially since my dad was with us.

beach%20057.jpg

beach%20058.jpg

beach%20059.jpg

The one in the back had a nice rack but I wasn’t able to get it in time :wtc:

beach%20062.jpg

My gf found this critter in the surf. No clue what it was. Had a little tail like a lobster that was curled underneath it’s body.

beach%20063.jpg

beach%20064.jpg

beach%20065.jpg

beach%20066.jpg

Took this shot from the 11th floor of our hotel. The hotel was 2 buildings, we were in the oceanfront/oceanview building. The building in this pic is the one my dad was staying in. The 11th floor of our hotel was a restaurant with an awesome view and awesome food. I got a glance at the bill….I’m soooo glad my dad was picking up the tab.

beach%20069.jpg

Damn, a good dinner, a few drinks, I’m pretty horny.

My son, read the sign carefully…NO MOLESTE! LOL

beach%20070.jpg

beach%20071.jpg

Here you go my son…MOLESTE! LOL

beach%20072.jpg

This really is one awesome view. My son, you’re an asshole for leaving me in the car all weekend. You will burn in hell lol

beach%20074.jpg

And this is a nice room too.

beach%20075.jpg

HOLY SHIT! That’s one hell of a bill!

Don’t worry my son, you don’t have to pay for it if you drive faster on the way home lol

beach%20076.jpg

My son, you are a bonnet de douche for leaving me in the car all weekend. lol

beach%20077.jpg

Next time you go anywhere, keep me in your camera bag. You need me you bastard lol

beach%20078.jpg

Nice building your dad stayed in crak.

beach%20080.jpg

My son, do you know how many idiots with whacked out Cavaliers would love to have this on their lawn? Lol

beach%20083.jpg

Your building doesn’t look half as cool my son, but the view rocked.

beach%20085.jpg

Ok my son, there goes your woman and the kids are just in front of you. Turn now and run, don’t walk, run to the car. LOL

beach%20087.jpg

My son, if you go kick that guy in the ass, the one in the red bathing suit, I’ll make sure you don’t get any speeding tickets on the way home lol

beach%20088.jpg

Awesome location.

beach%20089.jpg

And that’s where your room was lol. At least you could see the ocean, still a great view and a nice room.

beach%20091.jpg

You da man, my son lol

beach%20092.jpg

My son, take a picture of that woman for OT. They’ll thank you later LOL

beach%20093.jpg

Ok my son, it took us 7 hours to get here and we went 430 miles. That’s a 60mph average thanks to idiot Virginia drivers and their inability to drive. Lets do better on the ride home.

beach%20101.jpg

The Buddy Christ has taken his position and we’re ready to go.

beach%20115.jpg

Ok my son, 11:43, let’s get this Honda Civic Sex moving lol

beach%20118.jpg

What in the blue fuck is going on my son? We havn’t even gone 50 miles in an hour!

Idiot Virginia drivers Buddy Christ, nothing I can do about it.

beach%20121.jpg

beach%20122.jpg

We’ve only gone 4 miles in 30 minutes! WTF Buddy Christ?

You said it my son, Virginia drivers are fucking retarded lol

beach%20123.jpg

beach%20124.jpg

We made 2 more miles in 18 minutes lol This sucks, but at least traffic cleared up finally and I’ll make sure they all rot in hell my son lol

beach%20126.jpg

beach%20127.jpg

HOLY SHIT! $2.69/gal for mid-grade?!

Torch the place down my son lol

beach%20128.jpg

2 hours and 40 miles and we’ve only gone 89 miles LOL

Fuck you Buddy Christ, this isn’t funny.

Yes it is LOL

beach%20130.jpg

beach%20131.jpg

My son, we’re going to be passing through Washington DC. Let’s stop at the White House. I want to blow some lines with my old pal GW LOL

beach%20133.jpg

120 miles in 3 hours my son. You’re doing pretty shitty lol

beach%20135.jpg

beach%20136.jpg

My son, get that needle up to 100.

Umm, Buddy Christ, that’s not really safe with the kids in the car.

beach%20137.jpg

Fine, fuck you my son, I’m going to sleep LOL

beach%20138.jpg

163 miles in 4 hours. Looks like you’re going for a 40mph average on this trip LOL

beach%20139.jpg

beach%20140.jpg

Kind of hard to see, but that minivan with the bikes on the back…with all those bikes on the back you couldn’t see his brake lights or turn signals when you were behind him. Fucking bonnet de douche shouldn’t be on the road.

beach%20141.jpg

Just over 5 hours and you made 252 miles my son. Looks like you’re going to pull a 50mph average on this trip. You fucking suck LOL

Die on a crucifix Buddy Christ.

I already did LOL

beach%20143.jpg

beach%20144.jpg

Home Sweet Home. Have you ever been so happy to see PA my son?

I’ve never been happy to see PA Buddy Christ.

beach%20145.jpg

Here’s some nourishment my son. I’m sure you’re hungry.

You bet your ass I am Buddy Christ. Thanks!

beach%20148.jpg

My son, do you want to know what was done to that burger before you put it in your mouth? LOL

Not really Buddy Christ.

Please can I tell you? It’ll make me laugh LOL

I’ll throw you out the window if you do Buddy Christ.

beach%20149.jpg

FINALLY HOME!

8 hours, 398 miles :ugh2:

beach%20152.jpg

beach%20153.jpg

Would’ve made it home faster had it not been for fucking retarded Virginia drivers the first 4 hours of the trip. Traffic was fucking crawling.

Good vacation. First time I’ve been to the beach in a long ass time and the first time the kids have been there. Face got sunburnt, the rest of me is okay.

Other cool stuff....

The hotel had a free kids camp from 9-12 and 1-4 every day. They also had a "Dinner and a Movie" thing from 5-11pm at night for the kids which was free if you ate in one of the hotel's resteraunts, otherwise they wanted $20 per kid.

Our last day there, we dropped the kids off for the 1-4 camp so we could do some shopping and so we could all enjoy some peace and quiet (my dad and his gf were paying for the trip and we all wanted some time together). We picked the kids up at 4, then we dropped them off at 6pm for dinner and a movie. We had a 7:30 reservation at the resteraunt on the top floor of our resteraunt. I had an awesome dinner, some seafood thing with linguine (sp). Scallops, mussels, clams, and shrimp. Me and my gf shared a fried calimari appetizer that was awesome as well. The bill was pretty damn high and we weren't even drinking. I'm grateful my dad picked up the tab.

Great weekend. Face got sunburnt the worst. The kids had an awesome time. Our son was getting bowled over by the waves and it was hilarious. He loved it though.

I'm sure there's more stuff I'm forgetting, but it kicked ass. There were a lot more pics but none of them need to be posted for you people :)

You're still wasting good money on mid-grade fuel?

Mr. dB said:
You're still wasting good money on mid-grade fuel?

It's 10 cents/gallon more and if I'm running on fumes it takes me 12 gallons to fill. I've ran it on 87 octane and I prefer running it with 89. Yes, I have noticed a difference.

She's on full synthetic oil now and so is the gf's car. Fuck oil changes every 4K miles, I'm going 10K now. By the time I do the 3rd full synth oil change in each car I will have saved about $15 as well as saved some time by not doing oil changes.

In other news....my diet went to complete shit over the weekend, if anyone cares. I was going to do my leg workout Friday morning but the only leg equipment they had in the hotel gym was a leg curl machine and a leg extension machine. I don't do leg extensions, I squat, SLDL, leg curl, and then do seated calves. I was a little ticked. Then I missed today's workout because I had a massive paper due at 5pm that I needed to get done, so I spent 6 hours today doing that. The kids' day camp is over, so that really fucks me for going to the gym all this week and next week. The only time I'll have to go is in the evenings and I hate evening workouts, I'd rather do them in the morning.

bad drivers fucken suck. omg. I almost exploded on the way to vegas I was so furious

looks like an awesome time dude. :)

crak i was hoping to see buddy sail off the hotel balcony, that would have made his trip complete. good pics

buddy christ threads rock

good work. that didnt look easy.

damn your firl got burned pretty bad. did it ruin her time?

was she unable to sex you?

Top Bottom