Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

USPLabs Pink Magic...

IjustwantedtopostonmythreadsoicangiveyouallmyfinalreviewonmyPinkMagicandPrimestack.Allthereistoitis,ITSUCKED!Itookthemaxdoseofbothandifeltnothingfromeither,nostrengthgainsoranything.Whatithoughtifeltatrhebeginningofthecyclemustofjustbeenanexcitementeffectorsomething.Butjustfortherecord,itdidntworkatallforme.IthinkUSPLabshassomegoodproductsbutthesetwodidnothingforme.

I don't know why my iPhone posted that previous reply with no spaces but whatever. Anyways if you didn't and couldn't read the previous reply to make a long story short, Pink Magic and Prime Stack did nothing for me at all, no stength gains or anything. Anybody else have an opinion on the stuff? I'd love to hear what others have to say about the stuff and about it stacked with Prime.

I think you summed it up pretty well bro. As far as I have been able to tell from general consensus (aside from their reps), the stuff is shit. I have not used either of them (PM or Prime).

Do yourself a favor and get some Beastdrol from mrsupps.com

I think you summed it up pretty well bro. As far as I have been able to tell from general consensus (aside from their reps), the stuff is shit. I have not used either of them (PM or Prime).

Do yourself a favor and get some Beastdrol from mrsupps.com

Yea I'm gonna hit up some Diesel and try that because it will be my first cycle ever of anything. Then I'll hit up some beast. Thanks for the advice though bro and yea I think the good things posted about this shit is their reps or something cause it does nothing for me.

Reactions: ceo
100% True needto, I just finished a bottle of Pink Magic and it did nothing for me, I had no strength gains at all.....The only thing it might have done is show my viens more. Big waste of money. It also might of raised my Libido a little bit.

100% True needto, I just finished a bottle of Pink Magic and it did nothing for me, I had no strength gains at all.....The only thing it might have done is show my viens more. Big waste of money. It also might of raised my Libido a little bit.

Same here bro but it didn't help in vascularity that I could notice. I was Shit.

Top Bottom