Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

USPLabs Pink Magic...

zack_1989

Does Pink Magic make you horny since it has a natural aphrodisiac in it? Also will it tend to make you angry when stacked with USPLabs Prime?

If it makes you horny its probably because of the supposed increase in testosterone levels. A douche buddy of mine bought some from GNC for 100 bucks and he hasn't gained a pound and his lifts suck. He's pissed.

yeah keep us posted, im interested in hearing some more reviews too.

If it makes you horny its probably because of the supposed increase in testosterone levels. A douche buddy of mine bought some from GNC for 100 bucks and he hasn't gained a pound and his lifts suck. He's pissed.

Wow 100 bucks bro? He got seriously ripped off I got mine for like 68$, from gnc. Yea I'm gonna stack mine with USPLabs Prime test Booster as well and see how it works out. I'm not saying it'll do wonders, its just a test to see if it works or not you know. I'm going to do the max dosage as well. Thanks by the way. :)

Wow 100 bucks bro? He got seriously ripped off I got mine for like 68$, from gnc. Yea I'm gonna stack mine with USPLabs Prime test Booster as well and see how it works out. I'm not saying it'll do wonders, its just a test to see if it works or not you know. I'm going to do the max dosage as well. Thanks by the way. :)
what's your stats look like?

Ok so, so far I've been on both Prime and Pink Magic, max dose for 4 days now. I'll be honest, my strength gains feel like there going through the roof now as well as my endurance. Now I'm not saying that's 100% the effect of the two products but I do not see what other option it could be, If if were a placebo then it's starting to be a damn good one. I'll keep you posted on the next few days.

Top Bottom