Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using Winny?

Oh and one more thing to remember.....After your surgery YOU WILL WEIGH MORE. You have to take into account the weight of the breast plants. So if after you recover and get back to normal your scale says you weigh 2 or 3 lbs more (personally I would throw the scale away) Don't freak out.....it's a small price to pay for the ta-ta's no?

Star

thanks but...

Thanks for all the info. However I have gotten mixed messages. I have heard if my diet is totally clean and use light weight and low reps, I would totally get the results I am looking for with Winny. Isn't anavar simply less strong and more expensive. As for staying in the system 30 hours, wouldn't this mean, I would have to take it every 4 to 5 days to get the true effects?
As for the breast surgery, I already am aware of the after affects. I already went thru the first surgery 3 months ago, this is a touch up. The only reason I wanted to tell the doctor is due to the anesthia. Just to be on the safe side for when they are monitoring me. Thanks for the info on the dieting and meds. I wondered why last time, I felt so fat and depressed for days after. I was back in the gym about a week later doing legs and cardio only. After this surgery, I had planned to do another cycle and pump up the cardio. I guess the key until then is to watch the diet while I am recovering. For the first days, I ate only popsicles and crackers and ginger ale...then I wanted to eat everything in site. Any tips for what to eat while I can't work out. I guess just salad and things of that nature. You guys gave me alot of info...Thanks so much.:D

oops

Sorry meant low weight and high reps on the message above.
As for the winny cycle. It gave me alot of strength during and since i have stopped, I have noticed much more definition due to the clean dieting, extra water intake and cardio.
Thanks again

As far as what to eat while not training maybe just watch the carbs a little more than usual. Still need good quality protein & fats! To maintain, calories in = calories out!

winny, Adipo Kinetix and surgery

Winny can affect clotting factors and bleeding. The effects may persist for a period after you stop the drug. However, winny is not your major concern here.

Adipo Kinetix contains norepi, yohimbe, theophylline and caffeine. All of these can affect blood pressure, electrical activity of the heart and responses to anesthetics. The combination of stimulants esp. theophylline and/or ephedrine and anesthetics can be deadly. Any competent anesthesiologist will tell you to get off ALL thermogenics 3 weeks prior to surgery. In addition, if the product or another product contains willow bark or any aspirin like compound, then you'll increase the risk of bleeding which the winny may enhance further. Just because the winny is out of the system in a few days doesn't mean that it's effects on liver proteins and clotting factors goes away as quickly.

A friend of mine was taking a thermogenic (ripped fuel), didn't tell her doc, when in for breast augmentation and coded in the OR (her heart stopped). Luckily they brought her back. The anesthesiologist was very upset that she didn't tell her about the thermogenic as that was the casuative agent when combined with the anesthetic.

Tell them about the thermogenic, do what you want regarding the Winny.

Also, get yourself a secure email. AOL is an open book to the world and not a server that you want to discuss sensitive issues on.

W6

Actually if you do a search you will find that the consensus on Winny for women is pretty much the same. You seem to be the type who will have to learn by example. I too learned the hard way and I wish every day that I could take it back. Hope you are the one that's different but I urge you not to find out. You don't notice the effects with the first cycle but after.....

Star

I'm inviting flames here, I know. But...

1.) If you have been off of winny more than 10-12 days ago (injectable) and assuming that it was a quality product, DO NOT TELL. Not sure where you are located but in Canada, US, and US posessions, the doctor WILL probably note you as a steroid abuser in his records. If that doesn't concern you now, it probably will when you try and get life insurance or US health insurance. I know of two cases where a health policy had coverage limits applied for a time due to 'drug abuse!' I also know that life insurance companies rightfull feel that you are at an increased risk of blood borne pathogens if you inject yourself with illegal steroids. Your medical records will be released at some point to someone and they will carry that note about steroids. The doctor would be putting himself at great risk of malpractise liability and loss of coverage for malpractise if he did not note your 'abuse' or 'non-theraputic' use of steroids.

2.) The advise on the adipo-K may or may not be correct as I am unsure if Syntrax has changed formulations again. The bottle of Adipok that I have does not have theophyline in it, however my Lipok does. Also, the blood thinning props of the salicalates(sic) in willow bark and aspirin largely go away after about 36 hours in most people. But you should still tell surgeon/docs.

3.) The diet is going to be the main ingredient to not gaining while down for recovery with whatever limited cardio you can do. Isocaloric diets are okay while the workouts are good, but most women find that reducing carbs while increasing proteins to be advantagous. Don't cut the carbs completely, but make sure that the ones you do are not sugary or refined like bread/wheat. The best would be the fibreous carbs like green leafys, broccoli, cauliflower, yellow/green squash and cabbages.

4.) Winny does tend to have a more profound muscle building affect for MOST women, but not all. And anavar is known for its hardening properties in women. Because Anavar is less androgenic than winny, it is generally considered a 'cutting' steroid for women. However, it does NOT cut fat. It does make muscle stronger, denser, and at sufficient doses larger. It is actually stronger than winny for a given dose, which is why you use less of it on a mg per mg.

This free advise is worth every penny just paid.

BE

Well said BIGE (clapping). If you would like a list of the problems that I developed due to winny I will be more than happy to discuss it with you. PM me.

Star

Wow, touch up only after 3 months.

Anyways,

Do tell about the thermos, they will tell you too stop taking all meds 3 days prior to the surgery.
*No need to tell about the winny.

Thanks Everyone
If Anavar is the way to go, that is next. You guys obviously know. I am just soo frustrated over the last 10lbs. I need an easy 123 diet low on the carbs, and I just cant find the right combo. I know it doesn't come over night, but any suggestions on what is a good day of scheduled food. I like small frequent meals.
As for the adipo and MM4, I stopped taking it monday and have been hydrating extra with water and cranberry to flush out. I will talk with my patient coordinator again though just to remind her. Thanks for all the straight forward answers. Star, I sent you a pm, but don't know if you got it. Iw ould like to hear about the winny and any dieting suggestions. I will live on salad until I can pick up the cardio again. Last time, it as only about 10 days until I could get back on the treadmill. Talk to you guys soon.:mix:

Top Bottom