Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using Arimidex, still have gyno!

original_ks

Hey guys I'm shitting bricks here. On my firat cycle. Doing 500mg test-e twice a week. Stacking dbol first 2 weeks 30mg and week 3 & 4 40mg. Also have arimidex 0.5 ED first 4 weeks and 0.5 EOD after that.

I have a tiny lump on my left side and a significant bump on my right side. No itching or swelling etc, just hard and hurts to press. I'm skinny and its obvious to those who know what to look for.

What do i do now? Only just started week 4 of cycle today. Shiiiiieeet

Wtf. 500 mg test e twice a week for first cycle. That is plain stupid. Drop it down to 500 mg once a week and were u taking adex from the start or after u for gyno BC adex does u no good after u get gyno. Its meant to prevent it, not cure it. Get some nolvadex now and get hcg to run at end of cycle bc ur nuts r gonna be shut down. Make sure u have good pct in place.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using EliteFitness

You are going to have to use a type 2 suicide inhibitor. This will kill estrogen. Adex is a type 1 and only prevents test from being converted to estrogen.

My advice would be to stop completely but your not going to.

So start running aromasin at 12.5mg eod stat!!!!!!

Your dose is way too high for a beginner. Drop it to 500 mg week. Get aromasin asap and run it at 12.5 mg day until its gone then go eod.

use code joeb15 for 15%off at needtobuildmuscle.com

NTBM REP

Arimidex I was taking right through. I've got nolva on the way. I'll ask around for aromasin. If you recommend halving test then I will, or will the nolva allow me to keep test the same?

I've also got 2 5000iu bottles of pregnyl, any suggestions as to what dosages I'll need to run?

Thanks the help guys.

Last edited:
Oh shit thats a typo! 250mg twice a week. I'm not actually retarded. Sorry for confusion! Does this change anything with your responses?

Don't do 500 twice a week that's retarded and you said your skinny? What are your stats and get some letro to be safe

Hey guys I'm shitting bricks here. On my firat cycle. Doing 500mg test-e twice a week. Stacking dbol first 2 weeks 30mg and week 3 & 4 40mg. Also have arimidex 0.5 ED first 4 weeks and 0.5 EOD after that.

I have a tiny lump on my left side and a significant bump on my right side. No itching or swelling etc, just hard and hurts to press. I'm skinny and its obvious to those who know what to look for.

What do i do now? Only just started week 4 of cycle today. Shiiiiieeet

I would switch it over to LETROZOLE and see how that works for you.

Top Bottom