Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Use FlaxSEED, not Flax OIL!

If you already eat tons of oatmeal I would take it easy on the seeds because of the ampounts of fiber in them. They might, as they did for me, slow up the hole process to much creating massive gass from SHIT that wont come out. I've decreased my seed and just take psylliumseeds with proteindrinks, and also before bedtime.

I take about 20g omega3 oil every day. I think a mix of them all would be the best, maybe mostly omega3, 6 and 9. But also some "bad" fat isn't always so bad for you.

If you eat low fiber foods, then flax seed would be fine. Slows down GI and more..

UDO is the man......Udo' Choice OIL is the best and I will always use it......that study is not conclusive as Macro said.

READ the book..."Fats that Heal Fats that Kill" by Udo Erasmus !

RG:)

What do you think of his oil macro? From what I can remember its hemp, evening primrose, flax and MTCs, and probably 1 or 2 other compounds...what fatty acid supp woudl you recommend

the american diet is not low in omega 6

flax oil and either EPO or Borage (for GLA).

udo choice is a replacement oil, for people not eating fat oe eating little (at least IMHO)

udo's choice is a blend.. unless you are not eating any other fats.. you probably dont need it.

barleans is an exceptionally good brand

though adding EPO or Borage for GLA will only help

macrophage69alpha said:
udo's choice is a blend.. unless you are not eating any other fats.. you probably dont need it.

barleans is an exceptionally good brand

though adding EPO or Borage for GLA will only help

What is EPO, Borage and GLA?? Where could I buy Udo's choice at that you guys like so much?

yo bro,s ???

If you read udo,s book he has a whole chapter on hemp oil !!!
for long term use its the only way ..
also if you want the seeds , taste way better and even more is when you get the dehulled seeds , The only way i can get my kids to eat it ..

peace
hempster

Top Bottom