Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

USADA to strip Lance Armstrong of 7 Tour titles

I wonder if he would give his right nut for the medals back

IIRC, One of Lance's strongest arguments in his defense was that a government agency like the USADA had no business fucking with him in the first place. It's an international event not even in their jurisdiction. Seems like a good argument to me. It would have been an interesting trial if he kept with it.

Cannot possibly quantify how little I care about this. Lance did what everybody in that era did so he just beat other drug users at their own game. You'd probably have to go back decades to find a clean Tour winner. The reality is that for five of those wins the runner up was Jan Ullrich. In February 2012, Ullrich was found guilty of a doping offence by the Court of Arbitration for Sport. He was retroactively banned from August 22, 2011, and all results gained since May 2005 were also removed from his total. Does Ullrich now become the winner? This is a complete crock of shit.

Sometimes the end DOES justify the means and in this case I believe what he's done for American cycling and cancer is worth it.

Ulrich will get 3 of the Golds even though he had his Bronze taken away for doping in 2005. So they will punish Lance for doping and give his medals to a doper.

The funny thing is, Ulrich doesn't even want the medals:

"I know how the order was on the finishing line at the time," Ullrich said. "I've finished with my professional career and have always said that I was proud of my second-place finishes."

I think after being harrassed for 17 years by a pseudo government agency with government like control I'd throw in the towel too

hell after 3 yrs I think I would have thrown in the towel...
this was nothing but an angry witch hunt and its horrible
they've done a great disservice to the sport

I dont even care if the dude did blood dope....he overcame cancer and kicked ass after...

fuck the USADA

In his book ''its not about the bike'' he details the lengths the anti-doping people would go to in order to surprise him with surprise tests... effing nuts.

Top Bottom