Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

URGENT: Test Prop Chest Pains

davamb

Hi,

I have been using test testosterone propionate for 1 week and 3 days, 80mg every day.

No classical side-effects: no-to-little water retention, zits.

Woke up this morning with severe chest pains. Not muscle pain, but from behind rib cage. Feels like a weight om my chest but can breathe normally.

Problems started when I took ibuprofen to offset pain of the injection site.

Please advise.

You should got to the ER asap. Better to be safe then 6 feet under! What is you age and a little history about yourself.

davamb said:
Hi,

I have been using test testosterone propionate for 1 week and 3 days, 80mg every day.

No classical side-effects: no-to-little water retention, zits.

Woke up this morning with severe chest pains. Not muscle pain, but from behind rib cage. Feels like a weight om my chest but can breathe normally.

Problems started when I took ibuprofen to offset pain of the injection site.

Please advise.

Could be pluratic chest pain or a heart problem.

Get your butt to the ER just to make sure.

Be honest with the Dr.

B

Have you ever seen the movie ALIEN ? :worried:

Get your ass to your Dr. ASAP

Could be a muscle pull. Have you been doing flyes or anything that might have pulled a pec muscle?

If your heart rate is stedy. No sweats, or continuos pain, it's probably muscular. But I would go see Doc as a precautionary measure.

How old are you? Have you had these signs or symptoms before? Have you been told that you have a heart murmur? Did this pain wake you up this morning? Does it radiate down your arm or to your jaw? These are all important questions you should be hearing from your DOCTOR right now, and not from me or anyone else.

Take an aspirin and go to the ER.

This is in no way a diagnosis, but often times it is a muscular pain and it seems or feels like it's the heart. It could also be psychological or associated to panic attack (tightening of the chest)... and some people just get that pain every time they inject (usually accompanied by a wicked cough).

Probably a good idea to see the doctor, as difficult as that may be.

Top Bottom