Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

-Urgent Help-

Naltron69

Hey all, im 26 years old, this is my first cycle. Im doing 40mg dbol ED. for 4 weeks. I have a perfect PCT planned out. and i got an AI in place.. Im in a predicament, i had bought test cypionate which i have been using with dbol since day one...i was going to be using the cypionate for 15 weeks...Im only at week 2 and what had happend is i had my gear in my bag and i dropped something on it and my test cypionate smashed, leaving me left with my half used vial with 2 weeks left in it....

Now i called my GUY and he isn't carrying any test-cypionate anymore (i bought this a while ago off of him), but he does have a couple of other things... I need expert advice on what i should do...how i can continue this cycle...or if i can...Thank you very much for your time and effort.

A similar thing happened to me with my HCG when my refrigerator stopped working. It was right after i made the mix and only took 1 shot. By the time I got home everything in the fridge was ruined including the HCG. Good thing I had some HCgenerate on hand or else my PCT would have been shit. Lesson learned the hard way but I will always have extra of everything on hand. Live and learn but nerve make the same mistake twice. Good luck man.

Top Bottom