Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Updated Pic On My Progress

Just wanted to say thanx orca for the awesomw advice i definetly will try all that u said, and thanx mutant for the positive response, im here to constantly improve just like you guys, besides i see us all as brothers in this sport and we all neeed to help each other out, its bad enough the general public thinks we are strange and is always putting us bodybuilders down, we dont need to be putting each other down thats 4 sure, thanx guys once again....stay pumped and train hardcore....

Its not the kind of car u drive its the size of the arm that hangs out the window...lol !

You definately got some major balls or a lack of intelligence to post those pics on a open forum on the net! Maybe it would be a good idea to put those on your own website. Something like www.gynobbingirlspanties.com. It's still available thru register.com. Who in the world would post a full face/body pics with those damn panties? Do you know how much fun someone could have with those by posting them to a homosexual board or etc. You get the idea? Dude I know somewhere in that brain you can tell the difference from something tasteful to something thats quite queer. Have some class for yourself.

:think:

Jesus...... I just started reading this discussion board recently and I must say that I love it!! This is the best entertainment that I could possibly ask for.

And the guy with the gyno has balls posting those pics... HAHA.

Top Bottom