Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Update on Triple Threat Testing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If George and I were in cohorts, do you think that the original results would have been posted openly??

I buy it and use it all the time....

I will back up George on his product 100%. Whats in there is in there! I have used it to prepare for numerous competitions, and if the product was that much off, I would have not been able to come into competition where I would expect to be. I trust Mass Quantities BIG TIME!

George Spellwin said:

That's too bad, because if anything, this should increase your consumer confidence. I cannot think of any products on the market that undergo rigorous testing, followed by an extensive, open, and uncensored consumer critique on the manufacturer's own sister web site, followed by more testing.

Not only does this keep us on our toes, but if for example something was to have been found to be less than optimal, then this gives us the opportunity to make the product better still.

the open, uncensored discussion is a critical step towards preserving consumer confidence. the fact that you allow this speaks volumes for your personal integrity.

don't get me wrong... like I've said I've spent close to seven hundred dollars on triple threat - i certainly have expectations for the product that I hope are endorsed by a legitimate lab and an interest in seeing it test well. But put yourself in the consumer's shoes - I've been using it for 8 months and suddenly there is a thread from Cornholio saying that he had the stuff tested and the results came back with something other than advertised. Now, regardless of the stock I put into Cornholio's post, naturally I'm going to wonder/worry if my last 8 months have been compromised. Couple this with the fact that all 12 containers I bought were unmarked paint pails and 2 of the shipments didn't even include the paper with the nutrition information. These are the reason I have to be worried.

I'll say right now that I love the triplethreat taste and it has given me *positive* results. Whether it gave me the results I should be getting with 60g servings remains to be seen, so post those lab scans asap. Switching to another brand would be a major inconvenience for me and the other users of triplethreat, one I would like to avoid, but not at the cost of subpar supplementation. I'm pulling for triplethreat to be everything George says it is; the anonymity of the internet and well-documented tendency for scamming in this industry makes me nervous, that's all.

Cornholio said:
There was a mix-up between the protein value for George's sample and another protein that the lab was analyzing. The "other" product was supposed to be 30 grams. The value reported for that sample was 55 grams.

So it looks like that explains the mix-up
I knew it. I warned you Corn. The supplement Mafia got to you didn't they?

Spellwin mania now huh, my dumbass analogy is like this.
Recently, a daycare center in Kentucky was investigated for
improprieties involving their food products....it seems that
the State approved a certain bread product and Milk product
for the children in the day care......the management keeps
certain bread and milk product around in case somebody
from the state drops by to check up on them.....when children
started taking home some of the products in their backpacks
certain parents noticed that these were not the products they
had seen earlier......when questioned about the incident they
immediately showed them their kitchen and showed a supply
of the approved product only to have the kids have the other
unidentified bread and milk products later....it is speculated
heavily by investigators that the day care center knows when
to have the more expensive products on site to show the
adults or the state..and the subgrade food all of the other times....this is just like when the product Hot Stuff came out and
was tested and the label showed above label quantities in many
areas that would excite the consumer only to find 6 months later
test proved beyond a shadow of a doubt from three separate
states that the product was now testing at about 40% of the
label after all the advertising and hype.........hmmmmmmmmm.
I bet for about two months Spellwins protein will show 65 grams
..hell even 70 on some tests so you dive in and buy only to have
this shit resurface again.........Stick to eggs, steak, and chicken,,,
the manufacturer of those products can't fuck you as easily.

1. labs make these kind of mistakes all the time.. whats worse is that these kind of mistakes are made in CRIME labs :(.. though for those trying to beat a drug charge this is usually in their favor.

2. products, especially protein will vary somewhat from batch to batch.. a good product is one the is MORE consistent or one that goes over label claim consistently (which is good in most cases)

3. While I have not purchased MQ in quite some time there products were always of the HIGHEST quality when I did use them. btw- george must say that I miss the gold foil.

just an FYI- the pharmaceutical industry has a 10% content variance allowed by LAW..

WHEW!...oh well, since I read Cornholio's initial thread, I started adding a quart of milk to my TT. Now it turns out that the lab made a mistake and I've been drinking a shitload of extra milk for no reason. I feel better to know the (pseudo)label claims are accurate but my ass is very upset with me:D

BTW, GEORGE you might want to reply to the thread in the supp. section as it seems those guys don't make it over here to often and they're pretty pissed that you haven't responded to their questions about TT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom