Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Update on a few things...

slat1

I was away on vacation for two weeks. Before I left I decided I had enough of the dreaded scale. Its been about three weeks now and I have not stepped on a scale. Its been awesome!
Now when I am done working out I feel accomplished, motivated etc. Its amazing how seeing a random number on a scale can ruin that.
I'm doing even more cardio now that I am not staring at the scale looking for results.
If you hate the scale try it. Its a game changer.
On a different note it was awesome getting some sun. A small tan and everything started popping out.
Working out in the heat was great too. I got really vascular.
This summer should be great. We all have plenty of time to make changes. Lets do it and make it a good one!
I have no clue what I weigh. At last check I was 250. With a little bit of a tan I am seeing my abs come back in. They are not far off at all from where I want them to be.
My waist is a bit wider than I would like. That seems to be coming down too.
No scale and I am all positive with my workouts again!!!

Hey Slat. Happy your back my friend!!
Good call on the dreaded scale lol them things were invented to piss us off haha,
Glad you had a good holiday too and nice job on the tan etc

Donna ;)

Welcome back slat!! Super jealous on the tan! Send some of thar sunshine this way will ya!

Glad to have ya back!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using EliteFitness

A few days back in New Hampshire and my skin is already cracking due to it being so dry up here!

Sounds good!! I hate the scale too!! Everyone always talks about how it doesn't accurately measure your weight and is usually just discouraging... and so I was thinking of taking a picture of 'before' and 'afters' for reference instead. Good luck with your training/tanning, lol.

I used to take a progress picture once a month and have a 7 point body fat caliper test done. I was so much more motivated back then. Got to get my mojo back!!!

I used to take a progress picture once a month and have a 7 point body fat caliper test done. I was so much more motivated back then. Got to get my mojo back!!!

Good for you Slat that makes a world of difference!
Also a mini vacation doesn't hurt either.

As a former scale junkie/addict I made the decision not to step the scale about a year ago and just be free from wasting my precious thoughts on a silly number...and it turned out to be a great decision. Lol in fact, I was asked my weight last week and I honestly had no clue what my weight was. It was awesome, the man that asked me looked really surprised I had no idea what I weighed and I was happy with myself, too.

I stepped on it last night out of curiosity. :)

Top Bottom