Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Upcoming Cycle Advice Needed - Currently on HRT - Wanting to run Test Prop & Tren Ace ....

Ahh, got ya. Yup, had very similar experience. Was hovering around 300 with topicals (was better than the 89ng/dl I was at!!!). To get me to 600 took more than double. Thats when I switched to inj due to clotting issues.
Now i just run my cyp (rx) most of time and then when I'm training/eating best run some sust400. Does what I want it to. Glad to hear you're getting sorted. Where does doc want u at?

Oh and ripped- I love to run peps when I stop the sust. Keep so much more of gains/Strength/stamina. Just food for thought.

RKC- If you plan on staying on hrt for life, no point in pct. Amd 200 every 2wks is normal. My doc just likes me, but thats Normally what he does. And im glad bc I def feel better w a split inj whoch shouldn't be (due to ester-cyp), but it is.

Also, pm about the ins test issues. Many ways to work around/get fixed, etc. And worst case, look into andrologix or one like them near you. They will keep you on hif h levels of sust 200 and peptides, Hgh if u have the money, and all prescribed! Meet once a yr and get blood work. Its awesome and easy. If u can afford. Not that bad all things considered.

Top Bottom