Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UNLEASHED WIll Be Back Next Week

Either everyone on this board has never ventured beyond the world of NTBM & PF, or they're too scared to talk about products from outside companies.
Try Blue Up by controlled Labs it's got test boosters, avenacosides, all the goodies. Stack it with the usual Forma, some DAA, a serm, etc... They have a stim-free version and one with caffeine. Done. We can all sleep at nights now.
Don't get me wrong though, I almost never venture outside of NTBM's & Mr.Supps' products either. They're simply the best supps/best ingredients, but it's good to know what our other options are out there & have a larger scope.

I would agree, blue up looks like a suitable alternative as well stacked with post cycle or forged post cycle.

However it has avena sativa in it, the ingredient that makes unleashed so good is avenacosides

I hate to say it but if PCT is coming up and you're out, pick up some Test Stack 17. MAke sure you get a discount because it is pricy. But it'll do the trick. When the UNLEASHED comes in next week, STOCK UP!

I love unleashed/post cycle and have used it many time but like nelson says, test stack is a great alternative and its on special offer as well.
Feel free to take advantage of the special promo's for Test stack 17 by clicking on the banners and codes below in my signature :D.

Test stack 17 really is a great new product and is taking the pct world by storm, it offers so much in terms of recovery and has a amazing list of ingredients that equates to running 4/5 natty supps all-in-one!

I would agree, blue up looks like a suitable alternative as well stacked with post cycle or forged post cycle.

However it has avena sativa in it, the ingredient that makes unleashed so good is avenacosides

Look at the ingredients, bro. It's got 15% avenacosides A & B. I know the difference & wouldn't have put it up on the board otherwise.

I hate to say it but if PCT is coming up and you're out, pick up some Test Stack 17. MAke sure you get a discount because it is pricy. But it'll do the trick. When the UNLEASHED comes in next week, STOCK UP!

I agree completely with this assessment. Unleashed and post cycle are a popular combination for a reason.....THEY WORK. When unleashed is out, you can use Test Stack as a suitable replacement since it has that active ingredient from Unleashed inside it. It also has the powerful same ingredients as HCGenerate and PHYTOSERMS among others. That is why it carries the heftier price tag.

Good news is I have discount codes to make it more affordable for you guys. Just enter them on their site at the link below for a big discount

Buy 2 get 1 free -GET1FREE

20% off-HZI7WTBZ

http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html

Top Bottom