Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Unleashed/post cycle questions

Roth753repper

Stats:
20 yrs old
Height: 6,2
Weight: 182 lbs

My questions are would running unleashed/post cycle be beneficial to me at all at my age? And if I was to run a 4 week cycle of unleashed as a standalone how should it be done?

Stats:
20 yrs old
Height: 6,2
Weight: 182 lbs

My questions are would running unleashed/post cycle be beneficial to me at all at my age? And if I was to run a 4 week cycle of unleashed as a standalone how should it be done?

Yes it is beneficial to everyone. Follow directions in bottle. Think it's 2am 2pm can't remember 100% though.

anything that is non suppressive is fine for you to run in moderation.

stay away from pro hormones and anything that is suppressive at all. this can be tricky because places like gnc sell those types of things and guys your age unwittingly take them and end up with gyno, suppression, libido problems, etc!!

all the supplements on NTBM are safe for you to run with the exception of RS which is DHEA based.. leave that to the older fellers.

mr supps same thing with the exception of anything listed under pro hormones.

anything that is non suppressive is fine for you to run in moderation.

stay away from pro hormones and anything that is suppressive at all. this can be tricky because places like gnc sell those types of things and guys your age unwittingly take them and end up with gyno, suppression, libido problems, etc!!

all the supplements on NTBM are safe for you to run with the exception of RS which is DHEA based.. leave that to the older fellers.

mr supps same thing with the exception of anything listed under pro hormones.

Thanks a lot Steve! I don't plan on doing any pro hormones until I'm much older.
Could you tell me how I should run the unleashed/post cycle for 4 weeks. How many caps a day of each? And do I start the post cycle as soon as I'm done with the unleashed?

UNLEASHED works well as a stand alone test booster but no PCT is necessary . It is 100% non suppressive. Stacking it with some bulbine, BRIDGE and GEAR and it can be very effective, and completely side effect free. You can follow the direction or for a more concentrated boost, double the dosage. For a super "pro-sexual" effect, stack it with Profactory POST-CYCLE.

I read the directions on the NTBM website but they didn't really specify for using it as a standalone test booster

Yea the bottles will have exact info on them. You can double dose them as well for a sex boost if you want. They're both good products.

T-force and unleashed made me a walking erection.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

LOL yeah, that'll do it. BRIDGE contains the active ingredient in T-Force , plus a few other libido boosters so that'll work really well too.

T-force and unleashed made me a walking erection.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Lmao

I think unleashed, Gear, bridge and n2slin would be an awesome natty stack

Top Bottom