Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Unleashed and ZIP dosing?

mb35

Hey, I have been thinking about trying Unleashed and ZIP from Protein Factory. The directions both have a loading style phase. Unleashed being 2 doses a day the first week then the next 3 only 1 dose a day. Then the ZIP being 2 pills in the morning, 1 in the day and 2 late evening the first week then the remained being 1 pill 3 times a day. Is it necessary to take it like this or would I get the same effects if I began the Unleashed with just the one dose a day and the ZIP with just the 1 pill 3 times a day? I'm just trying to figure it out so I know how many bottles of each I should purchase.

Thanks guys!

Hey, I have been thinking about trying Unleashed and ZIP from Protein Factory. The directions both have a loading style phase. Unleashed being 2 doses a day the first week then the next 3 only 1 dose a day. Then the ZIP being 2 pills in the morning, 1 in the day and 2 late evening the first week then the remained being 1 pill 3 times a day. Is it necessary to take it like this or would I get the same effects if I began the Unleashed with just the one dose a day and the ZIP with just the 1 pill 3 times a day? I'm just trying to figure it out so I know how many bottles of each I should purchase.

Thanks guys!

The reason for spreading out the dosing is to get an even level throughout the day. For the ZIP, I don't believe it's recommended to take late at night. One pill of ZIP won't do much if you want to use it as an energy boost, but it'll still provide the thyroid support. Try to stick to the label recommendations for best results. Skimp too much and you won;t get the full effect. Each bottle should last about a month.

Alright thanks for the quick reply man! I appreciate it. Ill probably buy 2 bottles of each as I wanna do 4-8 weeks. Depends how I feel after the first 4 of them.

Thanks again!

Top Bottom