Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Unique SARMS feedback

Personally if you can get them id opt for sarms1. Ordered mine and it arrived in four days (I'm in the UK). The bottles are great, sealed well and contain the amount your paying for. Customer service was spot on too, I was getting emails updating me as to the progress not only if the order but the delivery as well.

Fingers crossed Sarms1 stays this way.

That doesn't sound so bad bro. I'd definitely go the WU route to get the best quality product possible

Err I had a bad experience with a Western Union transaction before so I don't think I'll be touching WU ever again, bro.

Personally if you can get them id opt for sarms1. Ordered mine and it arrived in four days (I'm in the UK). The bottles are great, sealed well and contain the amount your paying for. Customer service was spot on too, I was getting emails updating me as to the progress not only if the order but the delivery as well.

Fingers crossed Sarms1 stays this way.

If only they'd accept my card. I've ordered stuff from N2BM and MRSupps with no issues.

I do not endorse unique as of now. The reason is there is something going on with the new batch just look at reviews that a currently coming through. Don't get me wrong unique has been a great company but as of now there is something going on with them.

As far a shipping from unique I never had a problem.. People who have had problems are the ones who may have had something on back ordered or may have orders something out of stock.

There costumer service is spot on.

Again stay away from unique.

pay someone for them to order from sarms 1 for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me and a friend is running uniques osta. He begun earlier than me and is done. He gained 5 kg and 15 kg on his bench, saying he did pr's everyday.

Seems good to go. No problems this far and the shipping was on both orders.. Super fast. Under 10 days to norway!
Im happy with em. I will try sarms 1 in the future.

How long was the shipping? Have you tried GW from them?

I have not tried their GW or their S4. I have only tried their Osta and LGD. I don't remember shipping being an issue so I either get my products in the estimated time or earlier.

Top Bottom