Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Unfortunate and extremely poor experience with Omega and AGX

Guys shit happens IRL I'm sure he Will come back and make things right hes been a paid sponsor here for quite some time you guys just need to sit tight and be patient its not like this a juice scam this is a legit bizz it would be stupid of him not to come back and make things right.

there is alot in this post, too much to adress at once so let me go right to the core :)

DONT worry if you ordered product as we have a BOAT LOAD of stock.

I DO apologize greatly and feel bad but also know YOU WILL ALL GET your products you ordered by THIS SATURDAY ( Aug 8th)

Right now all orders will go out this MONDAY and Tues. That is are first job.

Once the shipping is done and fullfilled, then the clerical issues will be adressed , AFTER all get their products which they paid for .....

AGX will come back to full strength once the PayPal issues and techinal bull is waided through. one step at a time

Needto and all my freind THANKYOU for saying nice things and being supportive.

Those who are angry thankyou too as well you are VERY right in that your needs will be adressed.

PLEASE PM me and your PM will be ANSWERED the latest by MONDAY in the AM :)

for more info at WHAT happened please look here:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...have-issue-bad-but-not-impossible-657258.html

Top Bottom