Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Underground labs

out of 3 years of using UG labs, i'm more than convinced that HALF of all the gear i've injected was either under dosed or FAKE. Most UG labs will mislabel gear to save money, dose lower, and then put out alternate GOOD batches to throw people off. WHY would they do this? Because they get greedy. For example, if you order a deca and test they will make the test real (test powder is cheap) then they'd fake the deca or underdose it, hoping you don't know the difference. Not to mention the sanitation issues with UG gear. Be VERY careful when considering UG gear....make sure their rep is bullet proof. A few good ones out there, but only a few.

rodneyabs said:
out of 3 years of using UG labs, i'm more than convinced that HALF of all the gear i've injected was either under dosed or FAKE. Most UG labs will mislabel gear to save money, dose lower, and then put out alternate GOOD batches to throw people off. WHY would they do this? Because they get greedy. For example, if you order a deca and test they will make the test real (test powder is cheap) then they'd fake the deca or underdose it, hoping you don't know the difference. Not to mention the sanitation issues with UG gear. Be VERY careful when considering UG gear....make sure their rep is bullet proof. A few good ones out there, but only a few.

Heh, not really. Deca and Test are similarly priced. Tren, Primo, Anavar, maybe... but other than those 3, there's really no reason to fake anything else.

If you were to use test instead of deca, you'd save less than $2 per vial. Wow, now that's a real reason to use test instead of deca, isn't it? ;)

I'm not saying stuff is never underdosed or faked, but if you're dealing with an UG lab that at least has some honour, you're gonna get just what you asked for. In the long term it's not worth saving $2 a vial for them if people find out their stuff is bad.

Top Bottom