Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

ummm what the hell happened this morning?

Re: Re: Re: ummm what the hell happened this morning?

smallmovesal said:


yeah wtf? it was like that until about a half hour ago... i even made a thread that seems to have disappeared.

were you and i the only ones project?

I was the only one logged on at the time, and there were a total of like 18 threads, and 26,000 members. Very weird.

I posted 3 different things, and they don't exist. I even went back to my posts from 2/18 to see if they were there, and they're not.

I think somehow we ended up in a testing area of the boards.
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: ummm what the hell happened this morning?

TheProject said:


I was the only one logged on at the time, and there were a total of like 18 threads, and 26,000 members. Very weird.

I posted 3 different things, and they don't exist. I even went back to my posts from 2/18 to see if they were there, and they're not.

I think somehow we ended up in a testing area of the boards.

:cold: i'm scared. hold me.
 
My final paper for my class was still where I left it...whew!!!

B True
 
Top Bottom