Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ULTIMATE ORANGE, Any good?

Arkan

I'm looking for a good energy booster, I use xenadrine now and again but I dont like the idea of it suppressing my appertite, Any one used Ultiamte Orange? is it any good?

Before the ECAs came along I used Ultimate Orange and it was ok. But after using Xenadrine, Dymetreme etc I wouldn't go back to it.

Ultimate Orange

I have been taking effedrine type products for a long time and although i have to keep going to "the next level", I still find that ultimate orange provides a nice burst of energy for my workout.:eek2:

I find most of the thermogenic products(not Hydroxycut)work well for a time,but eventually the effects go away.Pure ephedrine/caffeine works better than the herbals.Don't use them every day,just b4 really tough workouts and/or switch products often.Thats the best way to keep max effectiveness.

I use the UO to give my workouts a little bump over the course of the 75 minutes and have noticed a less intense workout when I don't use it-but you do have to go off it for a week or so every few weeks or the effects will diminish to nothing, like anything else. And UO gives me the energy to push harder without making me sweat like a pig like the Xenadrine does if I take that before the workout.

Top Bottom