Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Ulter or Mac I have one for you

ThepoolGuy

New member
I see you guys recommend the glucorellR/Sesapure combo alot. What supplements of yours would you recommend the most for fat burning while on a Test/Tren Cycle. I want to gain some lean tissue and burn off as much fat as I can in 8 weeks.
 
mikefear said:
yep, and diet.

Im all over it ThepoolGuy cannot be stopped in his quest to glory!!!! Ill try to post some pics after this cycle. Im still holding some fat from my 15 week test E only Cycle.
 
Do any of you guys play basketball for your cardio. Its awesome cardio I can play for an hour with my mind focused on the game and I dont think cardio once.
 
I used to.. but I avoided full court because I don't like to run :o

I get the worst shin pumps from running, too.. I stick to the bike
 
mikefear said:
I used to.. but I avoided full court because I don't like to run :o

I get the worst shin pumps from running, too.. I stick to the bike


thats how you know its working mike :chomp: but ya, I get killer shin splints ocassionally also. Although I usually relate it to me being a fatass so i just keep going. some days are better than others though. Ellyptical doesn't effect my shins at all, but after changing up my cardio from the ellyptical to running on the treadmill 2 to 3 miles a day, It definately made me realize how much HARDER it is to run on a treadmill. it dominates my ass but it lets me know its working and I just see the pain as the fat on my body trying to hang on :chomp:
 
mikefear said:
lol.. i dont really care for treadmills.. luckily my gym has a 1/8 mile in-door track :)


I hate running on an open track or around the neighborhood. some people say "oh I like to look at different things" . well F that, it makes me think about how much daym further I have to go , lol. at least if im on a treadmill I can see how fast im running, what progress im making, and how many cals im burning
 
lol, i like the track/outside because i look at a point and i say, "ok, i just have to get there.." then i get there and set another short term distance.. makes it easier for me.. i get no satisfaction from running in place :( and it hurts my knees and i dont like having to stay at a perfect pace
 
Top Bottom