Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ulter/Macro - Green Tea Inhibiting Deca Gains?

Mavafanculo

Green Tea supposedly burns/inhibits formation of intramuscular fat (desirable) as well as visceral and other fat.

Since a portion of Deca gains (perhaps a large portion) are from intramuscular fat formation, do you think taking GT with a Deca cycle would be counterproductive??

i read somewhere once that green tea is anti androgenic.
thats why they use it for prostate inflamation.

it may decrease some of the IM fat gains, though its hard to say since the hormonal influence affects fat depostion (so you may still see comparable IM fat gains with further reduction in interperitoneal and sub q fat)... though thats really just a guess.

it will in no way affect the anabolic actions of nandrolone

macrophage69alpha said:
it may decrease some of the IM fat gains, though its hard to say since the hormonal influence affects fat depostion (so you may still see comparable IM fat gains with further reduction in interperitoneal and sub q fat)... though thats really just a guess.

it will in no way affect the anabolic actions of nandrolone

shit, I'd love to give it a shot, but would hate to waste a cycle. I searched around the boards and havent found anyone who's done a comparison or any direct studies to the question

Tea prevent gains from Deca,

No

Booze yes, tea NO.

If you don’t feel you are gaining,

how much deca are you injecting?

Consider some test with that cycle.

Top Bottom