Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Uk

You can get American Xenadrine here if you know what sources to use. I agree with wrong un thouhg its better to do your own. Ephedra (Ma Hung) is inconsisitent in its doses and is not as pure as ephedrine hcl, which is safer and more potent.

i get pure 50mg effedrine tabs from turkey,
best fed i've ever had. clean and tweaky as they come.

let me know

fallenangel said:
muscletalk is still down anybody any clue when it will be back up?

It is located on a temp site as there were problems with the transfer.

Should be 100% within 24 hours i am told

Wrongun!

wrongun do you have any answer to my post on generic labs tren thats lower down the page? its harder to get a response here than on muscletalk

big anaconda,
muscletalk is an excellent board and is probably 90% uk members.
im having trouble accessing it at the minute due to server relocaction but as soon as it is back up - take a look!!
cheesie

took 6 xanadrine yesterday 2 3x throughout the day. training was hardcore! though i felt fucked (v amusing) all day... worked like a bitch on uni work...then felt horny as hell... girlfriend couldnt come round and sort that one out, Gutted! fine now, may lower the dosage...

i keep trying muscletalk...no joy!

just had an email from some greek guy, got my email off here... trying to sell me gear. anyone else had an email like this... even gave me other guys email adds for references...dodgy??
:confused:

thats what i thought... dont have much experience with sources so cheers for your opinion!

hes also sent a huge price list...!

ahhh muscletalk.co.uk was working earlier atlast, thought didnt get much time to check it out....

Top Bottom