Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Uhh ohh...I am eating again...

b fold the truth

Elite Strongman
Platinum
I love those midnight snacks...and I know that dballer does too...

food%202.JPG


food%203.JPG


food%204.JPG


It was good...yummy...

B True
 
Plain grilled chicken? Don't tell me you're watching your weight for the strongman event. Add flour, egg, and seasoning salt to chicken and you'd have yourself helluva of fried chicken!
 
spatts said:
You're drunk, bored, or both. :)

Yes, Yes, Yes...and much more.

B True
 
I still feel small even though I am creeping up on 290...gotta eat more food...gotta...

back%201.jpg
 
I have been eatin like a animal lately, heavens I think I am loseing my girlish fiq.
 
HighIntensity said:
I have been eatin like a animal lately, heavens I think I am loseing my girlish fiq.

Lost mine a long time ago...shortly before I lost my mind.

B True
 
That best be like apple juice or something...lay off the alchohol. YA HEARD ME!
 
beastboy said:
What's that I see? Oh....it's calves! Looking good!

lol...I keep forgetting to flex them...lol. They are creeping up on 18" though...

B True
 
Raina said:
That looks SO good. I'm staying under 50 carbs a day right now. A huge plate of rice sounds fabtabulous.

50g carbs a day? I get 100-150 per meal!!!!!!! I couldn't imagine...my strength would dive bomb...

B True
 
brian747478` said:
bro, could all this eating signal an eating disorder coming on?
haha
c u soon

Yes...it is. I'll see you tomorrow...

B True
 
how were you cooking your chicken.. just pan frying it or what?
 
Lestat27 said:
how were you cooking your chicken.. just pan frying it or what?

Yeah...didn't feel like starting the grill (always an adventure). An old solid skillet. Throw the chicken in there, 3 breasts, turn it on high, slowly back it down, chop it up, add light soy sauce...

B True
 
Top Bottom