Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UFC Cramer vs. Stewart

Link no worky.

Cramer is insane. Both are assholes. Insanity wins.

Stewart has been pwning him all week. By showing excerpts of his show where he claims Bear Sterns is a good investment, seven weeks before the collapse he implored viewers to buy their stock. Stewart is funny, he bashed Obama over giving the British Prime Minister 25 DVD's as a state gift...

yeah, I'm a little suspicious over cramer's imploring of poeple to buy bear stearns. I mean, I would forgive him his unfortunate forcast of bear 5 days before they went down.......but that video of him pleading with people to buy their stock seems awful shady. Like maybe stearns saw the writing on the wall and got ole boy cramer to pump their stock. I"d be interested to know who got out of stearns before the crash.

kudo's to stewart for calling this out. I think what i just described is the main reason he did this, but he can't "outright" accuse cramer of that or risk a "serious" slander suit cause he has no outright proof.

Top Bottom