Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

U.k Members

braidy

CAN YOU SHED SOME LIGHT ON A COMPANY CALLED PROTEIN CONSORTIUM . HAS ANY BODY ORDERED OF THEM AND IS IT ANY GOOD. ANY INFO WILL BE A GREAT HELP. MANY THANKS.:confused:

Protein Consortium no, but Whey Protein Consortium yes. Their url is:

http://www.wheyconsortium.co.uk/

They are not a company but a group of body builders who order together and get very cut price whey. I have ordered through them and have got 20kg of 75% WPC for £5.50 per kilo (£10 p&p). It comes in big sacks with no flavoring but at that price you can't argue, I just mix 50g with a couple of teaspoons of Hot Chocolate powder and and spoon of sweetener. Bloody great.

Hope this helps

And hey, tell him I sent you I may get a discount next time!!! Well maybe not..:)

Starski

Yeah they are Kosher mate

This my my 3rd order of a 20Kilo Whey sack from them. The guy u wanna email is MuscleMob...he does the ordering and stuff.

But its def worth it as u safe cash big time. Its about £120 for a 20KG Sack (thats inbcluding P+P)

Heh heh, IG, you knew I'd pick up on this one didn't ya':)
They are right, it is the Whey Consortium. It is run by my friend Mobster for very little / often no profit.
Seriously, the best deal you will ever get on Protein within the UK. I am not trying to sell the shit for him, just letting you know it is cool.

Top Bottom