Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tyler Liver factors CONTINUED........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fonz

"Q"
Platinum
I've had enough of you people.
You want to buy them? THEN GO RIGHT AHEAD.

And Ulter, I thought you were more mature than the
way you acted. Me? Fake a test? If you
were any other person I'd fly over and let you know
exactly what i think.

I NEVER attacked anyone, I stated that from a
SCIENTIFIC stand-point the detox factors were
INCOMPLETE.

That bloody simple.

And you people call me dumb....haha If you only knew.....

I have come up with more info than 90% of the board,
and yet I get flamed when I defend someone because its the
right thing to do.

Well, say bye to Fonz, and hello to "I don't like you so you're deleted
I'm sick and tired of people getting kicks by harrassing other
people. GET A LIFE!!

This is WAR, plain and simple.

I think this subject should be left alone for a few days. Tempers are running high, and I skimmed over the original post, and there might have been some legitimate info in between all the personal attacks, but I wasn't sticking around to find out.

This is just one of the reasons that ad hominem attacks should not be tolerated. It turns a potentially educational discussion into a flamefest.

And I personally like all the people involved. E2, ulter, fonz, decem, etc. I just think everybody needs to cool off and then, MAYBE, come back to this subject. But only if it can be discussed without all the attacks.

Great, you don't like someone so you're going to delete them. Way to set an example, you are really improving the quality of this board. WTF?

Bossman said:
Great, you don't like someone so you're going to delete them. Way to set an example, you are really improving the quality of this board. WTF?

I'm going to delete PRODUCT ENDORSEMENT
posts and the like. NOT other ones.

Godspeed

My apologies, I misunderstood what you said. No war is necessary, let's all make an effort to clean this board up.

Bossman

Let me ask you this Fonz, since when are product endorsement posts an illegal thing on this board???

Or perhaps you've taken it upon yourself to set the board rules??

e2.jpg

Fonz, fonz fonz, you dear boy. I was accused, assaulted and lied about on that thread. All I did was respond to attacks and lies about my motives for helping people. IF you read the thread you'll see how it all unfolded.
I don't think you read all that was said from the way you're acting and the way you acted last night. But like I said you can have it, I don't care.
You posted phony lab tests and you know it. They were picked apart by the chemists on our board and you had, and still have, no reply. The things you posted in your "lab test" could not physically be done and they explained that to you.

As you've said, you have done a lot of good things for people here. But sometimes you've tried to do more than you really can. Forget about it. It's old news and no one will even remember it in another 3 months anyway. I had forgotten about it myself until I got an email reminding me.

Maybe I'm at the wrong place...... I thought I was at Elitefitness...... Not Elitefonz's

Yes Fonz, Your smarter than all of us put together...... Thank you for posts "that are so far over our heads" as you put it in the other thread!

Why in the hell you didn't just post "just add some ALA into either of these products and you'll have yourself a liver detoxifing cocktail", is beyond me..........

Or is it the fact that you haven't been in a flame war in awhile? And yes we know your talents as a flamer!

Your a Mod. now, So act like one and stop adding to the flames.

Still love ya buddy,
bass

Last edited:
Fonz, after having read the entire thread over again, I believe that Ulter is correct. Decem said it was possible that E2 and Ulter made money off of the products. Ulter appropriately responded to that speculation. Then Decem blew off Ulter's explanation. That's when tempers flared.
TxLonghorn is correct as usual. Let's come back to this topic in a couple of weeks after tempers have subsided and everyone has had a chance to lick his wounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom