Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Two many suplement questions

wrw

A few is fine, but we dont need the whole board full of them. do a little research , you have a computer and access to the internet , so use it.

But that's kind of the point of the message boards. Besides, where else can you find unbiased opinions from word of mouth standpoints?

I don't mind the questions. Sometimes the data from the archives is old and outdated and needs to be refreshed.

research on the internet is just asking for all the hype. better to ask those who have used it and can give you the real lowdown instead of what each company wants you to believe about their product.

Nothing more agravating than getting caught up in an article for 10 min to find out they want to sell you some crap. :kaioken: :kaioken:

yea i hate those bias articles, even if their not trying to sell something some people let their opinions influence the article. I think the boards are great to get user feedback on supplements and other stuff.

I agree that since the board is specifically designated for supplement questions that there really can't be too many because that's its entire nature-but, how some of the supplements relate to basic workout routines and basic workout questions themselves should probably be researched first. The "I bought methoxypro and what do I do with it?" questions get a little annoying.Don't invest in something that you don't understand first.

Top Bottom