Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Turkey bratwursts...

I checked and for some reason I recall the difference was marginal, espeically if you're like me and can eat a whole package. and you probably can eat more than me. :)

The Nature Boy said:
I checked and for some reason I recall the difference was marginal, espeically if you're like me and can eat a whole package. and you probably can eat more than me. :)

Yeah, I ate four of them last night. I would have eaten the last one, but I saved it for my roommate since I'm such a standup type of guy. I'll have to check the nutrition info next time I'm in the store.

kingjohn said:

thats the best part of the foreman grill....those little grill marks. The psuedo bbq look goes a long way in meal presentation.

If you marinate before you cook, the grill marks come out even better. sometimes i go for the waffle pattern, but thatr is not something for beginners.

lol, so true.

sometimes i go for the waffle pattern,
but thats is not something for beginners.

Bwahahah.. KJ for Veteran Forman Grill Chef...

kingjohn said:
If you marinate before you cook, the grill marks come out even better. sometimes i go for the waffle pattern, but thatr is not something for beginners.

:bright: :bright:

I'll have to try that, although I'm not sure if I've progressed past intermediate level with that formidable kitchen appliance we so mundanely call the George Foreman Fat Reducing Grilling Machine.

Those sound wonderful right about now!

Sailing pal of mine soaks those in beer or Jack D. before he BBQ's them.

polarpixie said:
That does sound good but I'd rather have the regular kind if the Turkey ones are not much leaner.

I'm going to check up on this and post the info. when I find out for sure.

kingjohn said:

when you are ready to run with the big dogs lemme know, and I'll teach you some of my favorite grill mark patterns. You'll have to upgrade to the GF Family size griller though. That thing is a lot of grilling machine.

Right on.

;)

Top Bottom