Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ttm cycle advice

freddiethefrog

Hi first time post. Going to start my 2nd cycle. Im 34, My first cycle was 500 test e pw for 12 weeks with a dbol kicker. I'm going with a 4 week dbol kicker again, but am undecided on what amounts of ttm to take. Obviously it contains tren and this is all my source has at the moment and being my 2nd cycle I have never used it before.

I have enough for 3ml a week, and also have 1ml a week of t400 (planning a 10 week cycle). Should I start with 3ml ttm and see how I go or start with 2ml and use 1ml t400. Older posts around say you should have more test than tren, although newer posts I see seem tothink you should have more tren than test. (Obviously with ttm if I don't use the t400 the levels will be equal).

pct is Nolva and clomid with adex on hand any views / advice would be appreciated

no man, just do 1 ML EOD of the ttm. don't take the t400, or if you do get other compounds to run with that.

the ttm is 100/100/100 or is it 50/50/50? if it is 50, then you need to probably do 2 CCs EOD.......

that PCT is shit, go read the stickies on PCT....we have way better ones.

you need caber for tren.....
and nolva should never be used with tren

Cheers ballslee, its 100/100/100 and its e not a. So I was thinking so I will go with 1 ml eod , I knows its long ester but all things being equal, the release should be spread out as well and hopefully reduce sides...does that make sense???, I will keep the t400 just in case I don't get on the ttm. Oh and will relook at pct

Hi first time post. Going to start my 2nd cycle. Im 34, My first cycle was 500 test e pw for 12 weeks with a dbol kicker. I'm going with a 4 week dbol kicker again, but am undecided on what amounts of ttm to take. Obviously it contains tren and this is all my source has at the moment and being my 2nd cycle I have never used it before.

I have enough for 3ml a week, and also have 1ml a week of t400 (planning a 10 week cycle). Should I start with 3ml ttm and see how I go or start with 2ml and use 1ml t400. Older posts around say you should have more test than tren, although newer posts I see seem tothink you should have more tren than test. (Obviously with ttm if I don't use the t400 the levels will be equal).

pct is Nolva and clomid with adex on hand any views / advice would be appreciated

Freddie I like your username ! ok Mr.Frog lets have a look at this shit....

second cycle should NOT include tren....your third cycle should NOT include tren...

Another test cycle is ideal...especially if you gained well from your first. you can run it for 12 weeks with the oral kicker.

just because you have ttm that dont mean you have to use it now - BE SMART keep it for a later cycle , trust me..you dont want to fuck around with tren on your second cycle.
dont even use the t400... wait till you can get some test cyp or enanth .

btw dont EVER use nolva as part of pct having ran tren or deca ( google it...im too tired to type it )

low dose clomid,forma stanzol,daa and unleashed/post cycle is a very popular pct here...because it works !

i wouldn't do EOD with those esters......I would try to get like 3 or 4 CC's per week of the enanthate esters of the TTM and i would only go for 2 times a week shots.

but ya i didn't read the part about your second cycle, i would opt for something else.
you could use the t400 and maybe add another inject or an oral and be plenty good.

Ballslee, columbo appreciate the advice, having read around my instinct was tren was a bit early I think I just needed to hear it first hand. Will go with dbol and test, and keep the ttm for future use, should be able to use it by the 2017 use by date :)

Ballslee, columbo appreciate the advice, having read around my instinct was tren was a bit early I think I just needed to hear it first hand. Will go with dbol and test, and keep the ttm for future use, should be able to use it by the 2017 use by date :)

Smart move brother.:supercool

K.

Top Bottom