Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trying to get back into lifting! Heeeelp!!

FriendlyCanadian

<^> ( ' ' ) <^>
Platinum
Hey guys..

I used to be an avid gym rat.. problem is I stopped for a while when I came up here to focus on work.. like 2 1/2 years while!!! holy fucking long time..

and I'm having difficulties getting back into it.. I want to do the crazy workouts that I was.. but after I do.. I find I just savagely destroy myself then I'm down and out for a while..

does anyone have any good restart plans.. or something that I can see some slow results and get back up to where I was..

I'm open to any suggestions at this point in time.. hah

Bro seems you already know how to train i think you would greatly benefit from sitting down and writing a program from scratch for yourself.
anytime i have returned to training from a relatively long lay-off because of injury - i always feel more positive and motivated when i have put together a solid 6 week program for myself.

you already know that you are going to have to concentrate on compound lifts starting light and keeping strict form ,so as not to injure yourself .

It will be important for you to log your lifts to keep you motivated .
when your strength starts to return to where it was previously i think you will be more keen to seen some of your old PR exceeded and they will be !

By the way ,take the same approach with your diet - create a meal plan and if you lack disipline then log that too untill good eating becomes natural again.

Good luck to ya buddy .

Such a simple yet awesome idea Columbo! thank you very much for that.

I'll put something together and post it up, appreciate it, it makes a lot of sense. :)

Top Bottom