Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trying to drop 15-20 lbs in a month

Baseball14ML

Hello, I am going on vacation 1 month from today and I am trying to drop some weight and get a little more cut for the beach. Currently I am 6 foot 188 lbs, ideally when I hit the beach I'd like to be 170-175. I know it's going to be difficult but I was reaching out to see if anyone had any ideas or ways to help me reach my goal.

My workout routine consists of a 5-6 day work out. I usually hit the gym at 6 am and do 45 minutes of weight training followed by 45mins to hour of cardio on the elliptical (I’ve had 2 knee surgeries so running on the treadmill is very painful. I feel like I am stuck in a rut with my body image and weight loss.

I try to eat healthy, I'll have 2 egg whites in the am followed by a post work out protein shake. for lunch I'll have either turkey cold cuts and a protein shake or tuna. For dinner I'll usually have some sort of chicken or steak with a salad. I try to drink a lot of water throughout the day as well. I have been told I need to eat more when I bounce these questions of a few friends that I workout with but I feel that when I do eat more or a lot of small meals I gain weight.

Any feedback would be great I hope I can reach my goal before I hit the beach.

Thanks

You need to calculate your daily calorie needs and also the macro's such as 40%protein 35%carb 25%fat.... once this is done you will see progress

Top Bottom